Chapter 2: Unexpected Revelations

Weeks passed, and Esha and Aryan's friendship continued to blossom within the walls of Creative Minds Studio. They spent their days immersed in the world of design, collaborating on projects and pushing the boundaries of their creativity.

One afternoon, as they sat together in the studio's cozy break room,

Aryan brought a topic that had been weighing on his mind. "Eshu, have you ever experienced something that you couldn't explain?" Aryan asked, his tone serious. Esha looked up from her sketchpad, intrigued by the sudden change in conversation. "What do you mean?" she asked.

Aryan hesitated for a moment before continuing. "You know, I've been having these strange dreams lately. Earlier they used to come when i was a child but soon it had ended. The problem is that they have started to come again and now they are more vivid." He confessed. "Earlier They used to feel so real, like I was actually there. But when I used to wake up, I couldn't remember anything except a feeling of...longing. But it's not the case now. Now, even after waking up, i remember them. "

Esha furrowed her brow, sensing the sincerity in Aryan's words. "That does sound strange," she agreed. "What do you think it means?"

"I'm not sure," Aryan admitted. "But there's something about these dreams that feels familiar, like I've experienced them before. And it's not just me. I've heard stories of people who believe in past lives, who think that our souls carry memories from one lifetime to the next."

Esha chuckled, listening intently, intrigued by the idea of past lives but unsure of what to make of it. "Why are you laughing?It's not something to laugh at." Aryan said annoyed by the fact that Esha was considered it as a joke."I am sorry, it's just funny to me. Well i don't  believe in this past life things and all. But do you think that's what's happening to you?" she asked.

Aryan shrugged, his expression thoughtful. "I don't know," he replied. "But I can't shake the feeling that there's something important about these dreams, something that I need to understand." Esha sighed. "Don't worry everything's gonna be ok. I am with you. We will find a solution for this together, ok?" Aryan nodded in response.

As they sat together in the quiet of the break room, Esha couldn't help but feel a sense of unease. The idea of past lives was a fascinating concept, but it also raised more questions than answers.
And if Aryan's dreams were indeed connected to something deeper, what did that mean for their friendship, and for their future?

Lost in thought, Esha made a silent vow to support Aryan in his search for answers, whatever they may be. Little did she know, their journey was only just beginning, and the secrets they would uncover would change their lives in ways they never could have imagined.

A/n:- thanku for reading and don't forget to vote and comment:) sorry for the short chapters btw

Total words :-507