Chapter 8: Unspoken Confessions

As Esha and Aryan walked together through the quiet streets of Mumbai, the air thick with the promise of night, Aryan felt a sense of nervous anticipation building within him. He knew that he had to tell Esha how he felt, to finally reveal the emotions that had been simmering beneath the surface for so long.

"Esha,..." he began, his voice filled with emotion. "I just wanted to say......thank you. For everything." Esha looked up at him, her eyes filled with curiosity. "Thank you? For what...?" she asked but was immediately stoped. "Shhhh....please let me speak for now."

Aryan stopped her from saying anything further by placing his index finger on her lips. She froze, and stayed still, her gaze falling on his hand and back again on his eyes.Aryan realized why Esha had became so stiff, so, he immediately pulled back his hand, scratching his neck while looking down awkwardly.

Esha's heart was pounding in her chest from the moment Aryan's finger touched her lips. The moment he placed his fingers on her lips, she had froze and felt a million butterflies flying in her stomach. The feeling was completely foreign for her as it was her first time experiencing something like this because of Aryan. She tried to understand but couldn't get a head or tail of it.

She didn't liked the loss of contact between her lips and Aryan's fingers but she realized how awkward he had became, just by looking at him scratching the back of his neck. She had know him since childhood, and knew what he would do, when he would feel a certain feeling and right now he was awkward and surprisingly flustered.

When her gaze fell on Aryan, She was amused as she never saw Aryan being flustered and possibly blushing. She chuckled inside and opened her mouth to say a remark on his situation. But, Aryan started to speak, hesitating for a moment, as his heart pounded in his chest too. "For being there for me," he replied, his voice barely above a whisper. "For being my friend. I don't know what I would do without you."

Esha smiled, a warm feeling spreading through her. "You're welcome, Aryan," she said softly. "I'm glad to be here for you." And by saying it she playfully hooked her hands and started moving forward with him, unaware of what she was making him feel. As they reached Esha's apartment building,hand in hand, they exchanged a lingering gaze, their unspoken words hanging in the air between them.

And as Aryan watched Esha disappear into the building, he knew that he had to find the courage to tell her the truth, no matter what the consequences may be. Later that night, as Aryan lay in bed, sleep seemed to be striped away from him. His mind was filled with thoughts of Esha, her laughter echoing in his ears and her smile engraved into his memory.

And then, as if summoned by some unseen force, he found himself slipping into a dream unlike any he had ever experienced before. In the dream, he was standing in a vast, empty field, the sky above him dark and foreboding. He could feel a sense of unease creeping over him, a feeling of being watched by unseen eyes. He looked around in every direction to find the thing which was watching but could see none.

Suddenly, a figure appeared before him, its features hidden by shadow. Aryan felt a surge of fear wash over him, but something compelled him to step closer, to confront whatever lay before him. He hesitantly took a few steps towards the figure.

As he drew nearer, the figure began to take shape, its form becoming clearer with each passing moment. And then, to Aryan's astonishment, he realized that he was staring at himself but his younger self. He was shocked to find himself staring at the literal younger self of him, who was standing infront of him.

He was too stuned to speak but spoke eventually stuttering and trying to find words as his mind went completely blank from what he saw. "W...wh...who..a..are..yo..you?And..where...aam..i??" He asked, his voice filled with terrror, unable to voice his words properly, as he spoke. The figure spoke, its voice echoing in Aryan's mind like a distant whisper. "You must remember," it said, its words filled with urgency. "You must remember who you are, and what you have lost, Aryan."

Aryan felt a sense of confusion wash over him, his mind reeling, finding connections in the figure's words. He wanted to speak something, and ooened his mouth, just to realise, that as suddenly as it had appeared, the figure vanished, leaving Aryan alone in the darkness.

With a start, Aryan woke from his dream, his heart pounding in his chest and his mind filled with questions. Sweating and panting heavily he sat up. He took a glass of water and quickly gulped it with shaking hands as if he was thirsty for ages. What did the figure mean? And what did it have to do with me?what do i need to remember?....he kept thinking unable to sleep for a while.

As he lay in bed, his thoughts racing a mile a minute, Aryan couldn't shake the feeling that there was something more to his dreams than he had initially realized. And as he drifted off to sleep once more, he knew that he would stop at nothing to uncover the truth, no matter what dangers may lie ahead.

A/n:- What could the danger possibly be??what message was the figure trying to convey??Keep thinking until the next chapters comes up.....also as always thanku for reading and don't forget to vote and comment:)

I had no other pic to insert here so i just added a random picture of some beautiful clouds that i had clicked before, btw it looks so aesthetic even without any filter, right gyus??

I had no other pic to insert here so i just added a random picture of some beautiful clouds that i had clicked before, btw it looks so aesthetic even without any filter, right gyus??...<3

Total words - 1008