Chapter 9: Haunted Dreams

Esha tossed and turned in her bed, her mind consumed by unsettling nightmares that had plagued her for nights on end after the party. In her dreams, she would often find herself standing alone in the darkness, a sense of dread creeping over her as she would feel a presence lurking just beyond sight.

She would try to find out more about her surroundings but before she would move furtherto inspect, a strange figure would come infront of her. Even though she saw it in almost all of her dreams but still she would get a jumpscare. She would unconsciously start to shake, while heavily breathing with every passing moment.

In her dreams, she would hear whispers of a past she couldn't remember, echoes of a life she had long forgotten but felt so familiar as if she was in that moment yesterday. Faces flashed before her eyes, familiar yet elusive, leaving her with a sense of longing and loss that lingered long after she woke.

The figure would always repeat the same words over and over again in her every dream not even changing any lines. It would always say "remember who you are and where you actually belong to. Find out your true self. What you were?" And with these words the figure would vanish into thin air, leaving her standing in the dark abyss all alone until she would wake up.

With a start, Esha would wake up from her troubled sleep, her body drenched in sweat and her heart racing with fear. She would sit up in her bed, her breath would come out in ragged gasps as she would try to shake off the remnants of the nightmare that would still cling to her mind. She started to have those bizarre dreams more often.

As she would glance at the clock beside her bed, Esha would realize it was still the dead of night, the world outside shrouded in darkness. But despite the hour, she always knew that she wouldn't be able to fall back asleep, not with the weight of her nightmares still pressing down on her.The dreams were becoming more intense and scary with each passing day always urging her to find what was hidden from her. To find about her true self.

No matter what she did to just get rid of the sickening feeling and of the nightmares she couldn't succeed. With a heavy sigh, she would swing her legs over the side of the bed and stand up, her body would tremble with exhaustion and fear.

She knew that she would have to face her nightmares head-on, to confront the darkness that lurked within her mind. But how??how would she do it?? She would try sleeping with these thoughts lingering in her mind not wanting to leave her and let her sleep. It seemed to her as if she couldn't reach the head and tail of the nightmares even though it was infront of her.

She would try to make sense of the nightmares,but she couldn't somehow shake the feeling that they were somehow connected to Aryan's dreams. Despite her practical nature, she couldn't ignore the sense of unease that gripped her, like a shadow lingering at the edge of her consciousness.

As the nightmares started to come more frequent, she started having sleepless nights with her always waking up sweating and trembling in the middle of the night, a uneasy feeling settling in her stomach. She would find herself unable to shake the feeling that those dreams or rather be considered as nightmares, held some deeper meaning, a truth waiting to be uncovered. And as she would lay in her bed, her heart pounding in her chest, she knew that she couldn't face them alone.

And as she would take a deep breath and steel herself for the journey ahead, she knew that she wouldn't be facing it alone. With Aryan by her side, she had the courage and strength to confront whatever demons lay in wait, to unravel the mysteries of her haunted dreams, and to finally find the peace she so desperately sought.

A/n:- who knew what was waiting for her??will she be able to stop it??how will Aryan cope the dreams with her??keep Reading to find out more

thanku for reading my novel and don't forget to vote and comment. Sorry for the short chapter.<3

Total words -740