Chapter 24

I've unleashed the animal.

He closed the distance between us, before I have the chance to say or do anything he's grabbed my hand and is pulling me towards another book shelf. He moves a book and pulls some kind of lever, the bookcase creaking open. I'm shocked but not shocked. Of course he would have a secret bookshelf. I didn't even have time to marvel at it as he began pulling me through a narrow tunnel, I looked back over my shoulder to see the shelf close on its own.

"Where are we going?" He's pulling me rather quickly, he doesn't answer. We go up some stairs and at the end of the hall is another door, he pushes it open and I see we're in his room. "That's a fun trick."

He flings me onto the bed with the hand he was holding, on top of me in an instant. Only now can I see his pupils are extremely dilated. He's barely in control.

"I am going to make you beg." Was all he said before ripping my shirt off my body and sliding his hand down between my legs over top my thong.

My back arched as soon as he touched me, and my hips began to move as he circled around my clit, the feeling of tightness already building. He's decided my thong is a nuisance now, so he rips that off too. One finger slides in while his thumb continues the assault on my clit, the slow build is agonizing. He curls his finger and my body convulses involuntarily, I just want him inside of me.

I whimper when the movement stops, somewhere along the lines his jeans have been taken off, and moments later he's grinding on top of me, sliding his hard around the outside of my wet center. I moan, gripping the sheets beside me. He glides his body along mine, his chest stimulating my nipples and I spread my legs more inviting him in.

"You want to come Devon?"

I nod as I start losing control, the sensation building.

"Not yet" he smirks, stopping the motion once again. Seconds later I feel his hot breath above my clit right before his tongue takes over. I scream and lift my pelvis for more, once again his finger is inside of me, curled, hitting the perfect spot I can never seem to reach on my own. Another finger is added, my mouth is open but all sound is stuck in my throat.

My body starts to shake, and he stops again.

Frustrated I look at him "stop teasing me!"

"Beg for it baby." He puts his tip at my opening, rubbing it around my already sensitive area.

"Oh god" my head falls back. I am one second away from exploding, he keeps taking me to the edge then taking me further the next time.

"Say it Devon, or I'll stop." He slightly pulls away, the movement slowing causes me to pout.

"Please Lincoln!"

He leans over and starts sucking my nipple. "Please Lincoln what?" I can feel his smirk against my chest as his grinding speeds back up.

"Fuck me for gods sake fuck me!"

Instantly he gets on his knees and slams into me, releasing a held breath of his own and moaning. "Shit you feel so good". All control is lost on his part.

In one swift motion he's picked me up and is pulling me off the bed, I'm confused for a brief second before we're against a wall and he fills me again, the air leaving my lungs. He has a strong grip on my legs as he pumps into me, my back sliding up and down the wall. My head is fuzzy, my body is on fire, every nerve ready to ignite.

"Let go Devon, I want to watch you come apart" he growls as he licks my neck. His words were all I needed. I moaned oh so very loudly, everything in me began shaking as my body convulsed with waves of pleasure and my eyes rolled back, clutching the bare skin on his back.

"Fuck you're so FUCKING hot!" He yelled his own obscenities as I could feel him peaking, then slowing his pace. He moaned as he pulled himself out, carrying me back over to the bed and plopping both of us down. I can't form a single thought, let alone words to say. I just laid there, trying to remember at least how to breathe. I still felt dizzy.

"How you doing over there?" Lincoln turns his head to the side to look at me, I hold a thumbs up and he laughs. "Can I go to work now?" I hold a thumbs up again. He tried to stand but found himself a bit wobbly and caught himself back on the bed. "Well shit. Guess I fucked my own brains out too." He put his hand up on what I imagine to be his spinning head. I laughed at the sentiment while reaching to a nearby chair to grab one of his shirts.

"I didn't mean to cause such a huge distraction, thought it would be more of a quickie." I slid the shirt over my head and looked at him staring at me. "What?"

"I feel like I just blacked out after you said I dare you."

"You did rather go carnal..." I walked up to him and bent down so our faces were inches apart, "but I loved fucking you out of control." I licked his lip right before he grabbed my face and kissed me, the kiss turning into a slow make out as he pulled me on top.

His phone started buzzing, he didn't seem to notice.

"You gonna get that?" I raised my eyebrows and smiled.

"Oh shit, yeah." He fumbled for it, the caller I.D said Victor. "I gotta take this, thank you." He kissed my forehead.

"For what?" I laughed.

"Making my day 1000 times better." He smiled and threw on some sweatpants, answering the phone as he walked out the door. My heart fluttered at his smile.

Shit... Am I falling for him?