11. My mistress

March 23, 10 Am

"Hyung, Hyung, Taehyungie hyung.."

"Hmm.." Taehyung groans, hugging the warm pillow closer to his chest and squeezing it.

"You are smothering me, hyung," Jungkook says and lightly hits Taehyung's chest with his fists.

Taehyung flinches open his eyes in shock to see beautiful brown doe eyes staring up at him. His mouth parts open in surprise as he finds himself hugging Jungkook tightly and the boy squirming in his hold. He hastily takes away his hands and moves away from the wizard, mumbling a 'sorry.'

"Hyung, your phone beeped. I think someone has sent you a message," Jungkook says.

"Oh, okay, I'll check it later. Let me sleep for a little more, Jungkookie," Taehyung says grabbing a real pillow and hugging it.

"But it is already the tenth hour, hyung," Jungkook says.

"We slept at 4, Jungkook-ah. And I haven't been getting enough sleep for a while. Let me sleep," Taehyung mumbles, closing his eyes.

"Then, may I go watch TV, hyung?" Jungkook asks.

"Yeah, okay," Taehyung nods without opening his eyes.

"May I also use my phone?"

"Hmm..yeah," Taehyung mumbles.

"Thank you, Taehyungie hyung," Jungkook giggles, climbing out of the bed, and grabbing his purple iPhone and purple airpods from the bedside table. Unlocking the phone, he runs to the living room and turns on the TV, settling on the couch with a grin after turning the channel to Cartoon Network. Then he mutters a charm, looking towards the kitchen. The fridge door opens and a bottle of the banana milkshake from yesterday flies to the living room and settles on the coffee table in front of him.

"Oh..what cartoon is this?" He mumbles and clicks on the info button on the remote. "Tom and Jerry," he reads. "Who be Tom?" He asks himself whilst looking at the screen. "This creature? Is it a rodent?" He frowns. "Oh indeed! It is a mouse and that is a cat. The cat is seeking to capture the mouse," he giggles.

After watching for some time, he realises, Tom is the cat and Jerry is the mouse and they are actually friends. Very soon, he is laughing uncontrollably, clutching his stomach, almost falling off of the couch.

Taehyung soon wakes up hearing Jungkook's giggles. He lies there listening to the boy's laugh for some time. The wizard's giggle is so adorable that he finds himself smiling hard. He wonders what Jungkook is watching on the TV to laugh this much. Letting out a chuckle, he finally sits up from the bed, feeling his sleep gone.

Ruffling his hair, he climbs out of the bed and walks to the bathroom. He quickly brushes his teeth whilst thinking about what to make Jungkook for breakfast. Ramen noodles, he decides. Banana milkshake is there in the fridge. That will do. After that, he'll make use of the wizard to do some cleaning upstairs. Then at lunch, he shall order something nice from outside. Drying his face on a towel, he smiles looking at himself in the mirror. The dark circles are gone and his skin looks brighter. Did Jungkook do something??

Grinning, Taehyung walks out of the bathroom and goes to the bed, grabbing his phone from the bedside table. Sitting down, he opens his WhatsApp, only for the smile to instantly drop. He has received some messages from the person who earlier sent him photos and videos of Freya with the guy.

Taehyung feels scared and hesitant to open the chat. What might be it now? He feels his heart thudding rapidly. He doesn't want to find Freya with a guy again. At last, pressing his lips together, he opens the messages. It's the photo of a handsome man in a costly black suit along with three text messages. The text reads,