30|Heal Me|

TAEHYUNG POV

At night, I was in Lisa's room to make sure she would be fine when suddenly I heard her crying. I found Lisa lying with her back turned to me, wondering how to ease her pain.

Although she remained quiet, hardly talking to me, she was just staring at the ceiling or out of the window. My heart ached to witness her in such a state. I felt so helpless.

I pulled myself out of Lisa's thoughts as I heard her sobs. My emotions were close to overflowing, but I gathered my composure.

"Hey, baby, I'm here for you. Please don't cry," I whispered, embracing her from behind. "I'm not feeling good, Taehyung," she hiccuped. "I have lost myself."

"You're going to be okay, my love. I promise I'll guide you to rediscover yourself," I assured her, caressing her hair from behind. She turned to face me, her eyes brimming with tears. "I'm sorry."

"Why are you apologizing?" I inquired, my brows furrowing in confusion. "You're putting in so much effort, and I'm not even trying," she confessed. I gently placed my hand on her cheek and wiped away her tears with my thumb.

"Love, you don't have to apologize for struggling. Healing takes time, and I understand that it's an arduous process. But please know that I'm here for you, and I'll never give up on you. We'll find a way through this together," I reassured her.

She sniffed, and her voice choked with emotion. "I don't know if I can ever be the same person I was before. I don't know if I can reclaim my passion or find joy again."

I held her face in my hands, looking deeply into her eyes. "Lisa, you are depressed. That strength within you is still burning, even if it feels dim right now. We'll fan that flame together, and you'll find your way back to yourself."

Lisa's voice trembled as she spoke. "I'm scared, Taehyung. I'm scared that I'll never escape this condition and that I'll never be able to live a normal life again."

I held her tightly, enveloping her in a comforting embrace. "I know it's terrifying, but remember this: you are not alone in this. Love, I am here, holding your hand every step of the way. We'll face your fears together, and we'll create a new future—a future filled with healing, love, and happiness."

A glimmer of hope flickered in her eyes. "I want to believe that, Taehyung. I want to believe that there's hope for me."

I pressed my lips gently against her forehead, pouring all my love into that simple touch. "There is hope, Lisa. As long as we have love and the will to fight, we can overcome anything. I believe in you, and I'll never stop fighting for your happiness."

She wraps her arms around me, seeking solace and strength in our embrace. "Thank you, Taehyung. Thank you for loving me and for staying by my side even when I'm broken."

I hold her even closer. "You don't have to thank me, Lisa. Loving you and supporting you is the most natural thing in the world to me. I'll always be here for you, no matter what."

I sigh in relief as she finally stops crying, thankful that she's able to release the burden she's been carrying. She shuts her eyes and sheds silent tears before resting her head on my chest.

I embrace her and place a tender kiss on her hair. Soon, she drifts into sleep in my embrace. I gaze at her, hoping that God will bring back my joyful Lisa.

Even in her sleep, her face carries the remnants of the pain she's endured. It fuels my determination to remain by her side.

No matter what challenges lie ahead. She sleeps beside me, and I gaze straight ahead, lost in my thoughts.