Revelation

Chapter 12

[Three months later]

Elleanor and Lucifer were cleaning up the house when they hear a sudden knock on the door. "Just one moment." Elleanor says as she puts the duster down then dusts off her dress before she opens the door.

The brunette looked at the long haired blonde woman wearing a purple dress as she stood at her porch looking around her home before taking notice of her. "Hello, you must be Elleanor. It's nice to finally meet you... I'm Lilith." She held a hand out which the shorter woman took shaking it with a smile.

"Oh! You're Luc's sister! Come in come in, make yourself at home!" She moves to the side, letting the blonde walk in who immediately looked around the home.

"Luc! You're sister's here!" There was a sound of something crashing in the kitchen before Luc showed up standing awkwardly on the doorframe "h-hey, Sis...!" Lilith looked at him with a raised eyebrow, "Luc.... I'd like to talk to you about something." As she said that Elleanor ushered Lucifer and Lilith into the living room.

"You two should catch up, would you like some coffee or tea Lilith dear?" The long haired blonde looked at her smiling politely, "I wouldn't mind having some tea, thank you." Elleanor nodded before going to the kitchen.

Lilith and Lucifer sat at the couches right across from each other, the longer haired blonde staring at the shorter who was trying to avoid her gaze. "Well? Did it work on you or did it not get along with your system?" Lilith asked as she remembered when she had eaten the other half of the forbidden fruit she immediately felt an ache in her stomach forcing her to puke it out.

"Honestly? I don't know-"

"You 'don't know'? What do you mean you don't know?!"

It was such a simple question to her, she sighs in frustration before taking a calming breath. "did the fruit stay in your stomach or did it not? Cause if it didn't then that means that it didn't take root, but if it did then it definitely worked." She crossed her arms waiting for him to answer.

"I-it did... but the fruit was cooked?" He fumbled with his hands when he saw her glare hardened at him when he said that. "You- haa..... This is SERIOUSLY why you should've come with me to attend those meetings with the exorcists." She grits out the last part as she takes another calming breath.

"'brother' dear, times have changed. They literally make pastries like muffins out of 'the forbidden fruit' because of how tasty it is, so 'angels' will have no problem if they don't like the taste of it, either way, it WORKS even when it gets COOKED!" She explains, her frustration with him evident for neglecting most of his duties including after extermination meetings. He flushes in embarrassment as he avoids her glare, she glances towards Elleanor who walked into the room and was looking at them curiously as she bought them some orange juice and jambalaya and tea.

"Here you are Luc, I bought you some orange juice and more jambalaya, since you wanted.... Three more bowls earlier." She hesitantly said trying to remember how many bowls her future 'daughter' in law had eaten as she handed the blonde his orange juice and a large bowl of Jambalaya while she gave Lilith some tea.

"Oh! Thank you mother." He puts the orange juice down on the table and ate his jambalaya happily while Lilith looked at him in exasperation as she accepted her tea. "Thank you miss, I really appreciate your hospitality... But if you don't mind I'd like to speak to my sister about something.... Important." She says as she takes a sip of her tea.