Caution; hunting Bats is prohibited

"I'm just saying rumors can be exaggerated, what if he isn't a ghost?"

"Nonsense! I can smell a nasty spook from a mile away! And this bat-guy absolutetly reeks." Jack bellows with his usual enthousiasm.

"ew." Danny is glad that isn't actually the case, for his own sanity (and safety).

"That's right sweety. We know what we're talking about when it comes to ghosts and this thing checks all the signs. Now you just stay in the hotel room and relax. Gotham isn't safe with all these specters up and about." Maddie pats his cheek in a way he's sure is supposed to be loving. Danny is too busy hoping she didn't see him flinch to appreciate it.

He should probably warn Batman the man's about to get hunted down. Danny knows he would like a heads up whenever hunters gun for his half-life, even when they're pretty bad at it.

Finding the local vigilantes, even in a city as big as Gotham, shouldn't be much of an issue.
If only his parents wern't so afraid he'd get overshadowed while they're out. Maddie puts the Specter Deflector on Danny before he can protest and pockets the key.

Determined to go through with his plan, Danny decides to go out regardless. Who cares Gotham is the most dangerous city in America? Getting kidnapped or stabbed is more of an annoyance than a real concern nowadays anyway, ghost powers or not.

Bounding over rooftops though, would be a lot easier without getting shocked every few minutes.

~

There is a child running over the rooftops. One moment flying through the air almost as gracefully as his oldest, the next stumbling around like a newborn fawn. Batman observes them from the shadows. They catch themselves on a rail for support breathing in and out deliberately, indicating they may be injured or in pain. He first thought the kid is running away from something. But the way they look aroud is less like they're being followed and more as if they're looking for something, or someone. Batman decides the best course of action is to make contact.

~

Danny squints into a shadow that seems darker than the rest on the roof. "Sinjorino Gotham..?" He asks tentitively in Esperanto. it does sort of feel like a ghostly precence maybe?
The dark apperition steps out into visibility. Shadows clinging to his cape like they don't want to let him go.

"oh, vi estas Batman!" Danny remembers to switch back to english a little too late. "I was looking for you."

~

Batman's eyelenses narrow as he assesses the teen before him; The kid noticed him in the shadows immediately. He speaks an odd language the dark knight doesn't recognize. No obvious weapons. Twelve to fifteen years of age. Black hair blue eyes. Male presenting. Dressed in baggy, but clean and well loved hoody and jeans. A strange white glowing belt around his middle clashes with the overal style. Body language open, unafraid of the vigilante standing before him. Bags under his eyes, cheeks slightly sunken in. Not enough rest and food despite not fitting the homeless criteria overall. Accent sounds American midwest.

"Why." It's a demand more than a question. The kid doesn't react to the tone.

"I ah..Came to warn you?" The teen looks sheepish. "Or more like give a heads up realy."

Batman doesn't say anything. He lets the kid tell his story before deciding to comment. He gestures wildly with his hands as he speaks, rocks on his feet and seems wholly adverse to standing still in general.

"So, my parents, the doctors Fenton, are in town. They're Ghost Hunters and, well, they think you're a ghost. Wich, obviously you're not. But good luck convincing them of anything when they've made up their minds. And your team? The Robins, they're your thralls apperantly, so my parents might go after them too, to yknow; "save them from the clutches of an evil ghost." Uh..sorry about all this."