Chapter 8

Lorraine half-opens her eyes, still groggy from sleep. She feels a warm and wet sensation between her legs and hears soft moans coming from above her.

As she looks down, she sees Delphine's face buried between her thighs, her tongue expertly exploring every inch of Lorraine's most sensitive spot.
Lorraine can't help but let out a soft moan as Delphine's tongue drives her wild. She reaches down and grabs fistfuls of Delphine's hair, pulling her in closer.

Delphine responds by eagerly pushing her tongue deeper and faster, causing Lorraine's body to tense up with pleasure. She can feel herself getting wetter and wetter, her juices coating Delphine's face.

Lorraine starts to thrust her hips, unable to control herself as Delphine's skilled tongue works its magic. She can feel an intense pressure building inside her, and she knows she's close to climaxing.
Delphine senses this too and starts to suck and nibble on Lorraine's clit, increasing the sensation and sending Lorraine over the edge. Lorraine's body convulses with pleasure as she comes hard, her back arching off the bed.

Delphine doesn't stop though, she continues to pleasure Lorraine until she's gasping for air, exhausted and overwhelmed by the intensity of her orgasm.

Lorraine looks down at Delphine, who has a satisfied smile on her face. She pulls Delphine up to her and kisses her deeply, tasting herself on Delphine's lips.

Delphine suddenly flips Lorraine over onto her hands and knees, positioning herself behind her. Without any warning, she enters Lorraine from behind, making her gasp in surprise and pleasure.

Delphine's thrusts are rough and powerful, driving Lorraine crazy with every movement. Lorraine can feel the pleasure building once again, her body responding eagerly to Delphine's touch.

Delphine reaches around and starts rubbing Lorraine's clit as she continues to thrust, pushing Lorraine over the edge once again. This time, they come together, their bodies trembling with pleasure as they ride out their orgasms.

As they collapse onto the bed, sweaty and satisfied, Lorraine knows that this is just the beginning of an incredible night of passionate and rough lesbian sex with Delphine. She can't wait to see what else her lover has in store for her.