Chapter 5

Ghost walked back to his post, the aching in his pants louder than the voice in his head that told him to keep walking. As he approached his post, he checked his watch. 5:30. 

30 Minutes to waste. Ghost walked up the steps, slightly annoyed he had to make small conversation with the man from day watch. 

As he stood behind the man as he rambled on about things Ghost didn't care about, Ghost stared out the window. He watched as Lillian walked from behind her house, eyes on the post, of course. Needy little thing. Even from a good distance away, Ghost could see the expression on her face meant he'd accomplished what he'd set out for. He wanted a chase, but he also liked to be chased. Begged for. Needed. Desperation. His cock twitched once more and he adjusted his stance, still ignoring the blabbering that echoed off the walls. 

Night watch had finally come and Ghost sighed with relief as the man left, Ghost fully convinced he'd have a headache soon from his babbling. 

Sitting back in his chair, it was a difficult fight not to relieve himself but he knew Lillian would be a better relief soon enough. Though the throbbing pain was immense at times, he knew it'd be worth the wait. 

10:13 PM

Lillian sat in her living room, still disheveled from the moment with Ghost earlier, though she hid away for most of the evening. Not going out for any cigarettes, at least not to the front of the house. Don't say my name unless you intend to weep it later. That word. Weep. He wants me to cry? Or is just an expression. I like it rough but how rough did he want? The thought made Lillian curious. She pulled her phone out, wondering what to search. 

She'd seen 50 Shades of Grey but from the responses it had received, it seemed that wasn't a reliable source. What did they call it? BSDN? Lillian typed, but it came up with nothing helpful. BDSM, I think that's what it was. 

What is BDSM?

BDSM. That's what is it. Lillian glanced over the page, some words catching her attention. 

Submissive. Bondage. Dom. Aftercare. Kink. Daddy dom.

There were also photos of women tied up and gagged. Though at first it felt uneasy to look at, her thighs began to burn. 

This is what he wants? Guess I don't know for sure... Lillian sighed and stood up from her couch. After tossing her phone on the couch, she went to the window. She fought her eyes hard to keep from staring at the post where the reason she was so frustration sat, possibly waiting, maybe watching. The post was like a bright, blinking neon sigh in the corner of her eye, and she finally let her eyes rest on the post. He wasn't outside so she glanced at the window. There see saw a shifting silhouette. She glared her eyes to try to get a better look. 

Ghost sat at his desk stroking himself after he grew tired of the aching in his cock. On the desk in front of him were the saved videos he had collected form the cameras inside Lillian's house. The one that was playing was from one of the first videos he'd gotten. She was laying in bed, playing with herself under her blankets. The small noises that escaped her filled all his senses. 

Lillian's eyes focused and she realized why Ghost's silhouette was moving. Is he... Her face burned and went crimson as her core nearly erupted like a wildfire. She looked around the area, but no one else seemed to be as interested in his post as she was. 

Ghost caught something in the corner of his eye. When he looked, it was only for a second before he realized Lillian was watching him. Though it was nearly pitch black outside, and inside her house, he could still see her standing in her living room window. Ghost slowed his hand movements and an idea flashed in his mind. He pushed himself back inside his pants.