Chapter 6

*TRIGGER WARNING* 

Lillian watched as Ghost locked the door and he turned around. His demeanor gave her mixed emotions from fear to desire. Her mind raced as he began to walk towards her slowly. She walked backwards, trying to say something coherent but only gibberish came out. "Now you're nervous, dove?" he asked, his voice low. Lillian still only spoke gibberish, stumbling over something on the floor and looked down. Stupid fucking shoes. Once she stabled herself, she looked up and Ghost closer now, towering over her. She swallowed harshly, still trying to find her words. "What-What are you doing?" she asked. "Only what you've wanted since I arrived." his tone stayed low, his eyes almost burning like fire. 

"Go put make-up on." he demanded. Lillian grew confused at the sudden change, "Why?" Ghost shook his head subtly, "Don't argue." his tone was impatient and low. Lillian didn't say anything more, just walked straight to the bathroom and quickly did her makeup. Where is he taking me? 

Once she was finished, she walked back into the living room and it seemed Ghost hadn't moved at all. She stood in front of him and before Lillian could speak, Ghost's hand was around her throat. She grabbed his arm with both hands, trying to pry off his grip but it didn't budge even the slightest. Lillian begged through ragged breaths. With his other hand, Ghost pulled his mask off, showing the sly grin on his lips. He lifted her off the floor, his dark eyes making her go still. Tears began to build in her eyes, "Please," she managed to get out somewhat clearly. "You beg so beautifully. Wonder if it sounds even prettier while I fuck you." Though fear spread over her the sensation between her thighs overpowered it. 

After putting her back on the ground and letting go of her throat, Ghost grabbed her T-shirt at the collar and ripped it open, surprising Lillian with the simplicity of the motion. When the ruined shirt fell to the floor, she wasn't wearing a bra, the cool air brushing against her skin. Small bumps began to spread over her. "Open," he demanded quietly, his tone still unaltered. Lillian obeyed. Ghost stuck his gloved finger in her mouth, "Bite." She obeyed once more. Ghost pulled his hand free of the glove and repeated this with his other hand. "Such an obedient little dove." his tone was smoother. 

Ghost placed his hands on either side of Lillian's face, his eyes gazing over her face. Not admiring, but something more ravenous. It made Lillian's fearful lust ignite brighter. Tears stayed in her eyes. His breathing was heavier now, almost too subtle to notice. Ghost released her face, leaving his fingers to graze down her neck and down between her breasts. The sensation forced her to arch her back as it became overwhelming. Ghost exhaled a quiet laugh, wondering what other reactions he'd get out of her today, and tonight. She was his and now he had her all day, and could do what he pleased until the sun set and rose again. 

His fingers traveled down her ribs and to the waistline on her shorts. His finger slipped under the waistline and he dragged his digit between the fabric and her skin. Waves of fire shot from the touch of his fingers to her core. The impatience Lillian felt was pooling between her thighs. 

Ghost swiftly and flawlessly unbuttoned her shorts, pushing them to the floor. A low moan vibrated in his throat as he noticed there was nothing under her shorts either.

Lillian grew more impatient, grabbing the button of his pants and tried to unfasten it but Ghost stopped her. "So greedy," he leaned forward, his lips brushing against hers. "You have to obey before you beg, dove." Lillian's eyes were wide, the fire burning hotter. 

"Peach." Ghost said quietly, "repeat it." he demanded, his tone impatient. "Why?" Lillian asked as she stood there, her body nearly shaking, begging to be touched. "Lillian," he warned. "Peach." she repeated, frustration in her tone. "Say it loudly when I go too far, understood?" he asked. Still confused, Lillian wanted to ask questions but only nodded. "Use your words," he said as he stood behind her, "Yes, I understand." more frustration sounded in her response. "Good girl." he said as he pulled Lillian's hair into a messy, half up style, securing it with a hair tie. Though Lillian wondered where he got it from, she kept her mouth shut.