~°⭐️Chapter 1⭐️°~

y/n woke up in a forest. The sky was red. Where am I?, she asked herself. The lost girl then loled at her hands. Fur?! Am I half an animal or something now?! The only thing the girl remembered was pain. She walked around, until she then got out of the forest. There was a whole town and It was mostly red or black. She entered it, it was rather big. There was a tower with a hourglass sand on it, it said 169. I wonder what that's for? She then saw a creature- a spider? Why was it a spider? And fluffy? The f/c colored girl approached him, she didn't really have a Choice, but to ask for help. 

"Uh...hi-?" The fluffy demon turned around and looked at her, he raised an eyebrow but didn't say anything yet. "Do you maybe know where I am...?" The girl asked. After she asked that, the creature began to laugh and answered: "hell, sweetie. I assume you're new here?" Y/n's e/c eyes widened a bit. "I'm in hell?! But why-" she sighed. "I guess I can't really do anything about it now...."

 The spider-like creature held out his hand for y/n to shake. "I'm angel dust. And that here-" he turned around. Nobody was there. "Where is she now?! Never mind then. I assume you need a place to stay? A friend of mine is running a hotel, you could stay there if ya want." After y/n shook his hand, she said: "I'm y/n. And thank you for telling me about the hotel." They then walked to the hotel, the way there wasn't very long, so after about 5 minutes they arrived. 

Angel dust let her in and inside was a huge lobby. She saw a mirror, and as she looked into it, she could see herself. A cat. Like a furry. She also had wings and a tail, e/c eyes and also d/c (detail colour) details. Strange. She thought. Y/n kept looking around, then she saw a bar, with a similar looking person working there. He looks just like me... he then also looked at her and tilted his head confused. 

He then asked: "uh...why do you look just like me? Who are you?!" The e/c girl answered: "I'm snowy....you remind me of someone....." the demons eyes widened: "I had a sister named snowy, I'm husker-" "wait husker was my brothers name- OML I MISSED YOU SO MUCH-" she ran to him and hugged him. Husker hesitated but then hugged back "what the hell are you doing in hell?!" Y/n thought. She knew the exact reason, she now remembered it, but she couldn't say it. 

"I can't remember....", she lied. Husk tilted her head at her then said: "alright. Have you met the staff yet?" Y/n answered: "I met angel dust. he brought me here." Husk nodded. Then, another 2 demons walked downstairs one was talking. "Vaggie, they didn't listen! I'm the reason the extermination is beginning sooner- wait SOMEBODY CAME TO THE HOTEL?! THIS IS AWESOME! IM CHARLIE MORNINGSTAR, PRINCESS OF HELL, WHO ARE YOU?! I LOVE YOUR EARS THEY LOOK SO FLUFFY, WELCOME TO THE HAZBIN HOTEL!!" she ran to y/n and hugged her. "Uhm- I'm y/n and uhh, thank you?" Charlie seemed very happy and she stopped hugging her. The other person then introduced herself. "I'm Vaggie, Charlie's girlfriend. Nice to meet you." "Nice to meet you Vaggie." , the e/c eyed girl answered. "I'll show you your room!" Charlie said.

 She led her upstairs into room number 7. "This is your room!" Y/n smiled and nodded, then walked in. It was a huge room, it had a big bed, a couch, a TV, a desk, a closet, a big bathroom and a lot of decoration. "I love it." She said. Then Charlie said: "I'm glad you do! Let's go downstairs, there are more people here!" She led y/n downstairs and brought her to a snake-like demon. 

"Sir Pentious, this is y/n-" He looked at her and said: "I'm sir Pentious and these are my egg boys." "I'm y/n, nice too meet you!" 

Charlie asked herself: "where's Alastor??" She went looking for him with y/n. She knocked on room number 6, then the door opened and there was a demon with a wide smile and sharp teeth. he had red and black (on the bottom of the hair) hair and fluffy deer ears. He was tall, about seven foot. He's creepy, y/n thought. 

"Oh, a new guest..." he held his hand out for y/n to shake. "Im Alastor, who are you my dear?" His voice is creepy too. Why's there a radio static in it? "Uh...I'm y/n." She hesitantly shook his hand. Alastors smile didn't fade a bit. 

Creepy.