~°⭐️Chapter 2⭐️°~

Charlie smiled widely and seemed to almost explode with joy. "THIS IS GREAT ANOTHER SINNER CAME! MAYBE ITS BECAUSE OF THE ADVERTISE YOU GUYS MADE I LOVE TOU ALL SO MUCH!!!" Her phone started ringing. "Oh- dad's calling- I gotta pick this up-" Charlie put the phone to her ear and started talking while walking away. 

Alastor still stood there with a creepy smile and looked at y/n. That demon is creepy. Why's he smiling like that?! There was an awkward silence between the two until Alastor broke it: "Why are you hiding your wings, dear!" Wings? What's he talking about? "I don't think I have wings-" The tall deer demon stepped closer and gently grabbed something on y/n's back. She turned her head back a bit and saw them: 

I actually have wings. And I just noticed now. How stupid am I? 

She sighed. Alastor's smile grew even wider. "Hahaha! I have not seen anything this funny since the market crash of 1929! So many orphans...." 

Then, Charlie came back. "I gotta go, dad wants to see me." Y/n saw this as an opportunity to get away from Alastor. "I'll come with you till the door..." She then went with her and Alastor closed his door. The two girls walked downstairs and while y/n stayed, Charlie left to see her father. In the lobby, after Charlie was gone, y/n was talking to Husk. "Husk, do you know why Alastor is always....smiling like that? I mean-"

 Husk looked at her and his expression became serious. "I don't really know, but whatever you do, don't NOT make a deal with him! I'm speaking from own experience here sis..."

 the f/c furcoloured girl tilted his head confused. "What do you mean, a >deal<?", she asked. Husk sighed and answered: "a deal aboug your soul. In hell there are overlords, the people who own most souls. He is one of them. so don't accept anything, even if it could be the best you imagined, unless you want to suffer even more..." y/n looked a bit concerned and spoke with a worried voice: "so you're saying he owns your soul...?" Husk sighed and looked down. "Yes, sadly...." Y/n put a hand on his shoulder to comfort him. Just then Alastor walked to them. "What are you two talking about?" You don't need to know you creepy bitch, y/n thought. "Uh...I was just asking him how I can use these wings....", she answered. 

She didn't want to upset him, he could just kill husk. He glared at the grey-white cat demon and then back at y/n. "Hm...alright, I guesss he's also the only person besides you who also has wings..." He walked away. 

Husk then told his sister how to use the wings and after about an hour she succeeded and could fly. She wasn't best at it, but at least it was something. "You must be tired....we can practice more tomorrow.", husk said and smiled. 

Y/n smirked and said: "race to the hotel, I'll be the first!", she flied as quickly as she could but husk overtook her in the race and won. She arrived exhausted and said: "ok, I have to be quicker next time...." She then said goodnight to everyone except Alastor and went to her room. The e/c eyed girl layed down on her bed and snuggled up in the blanket. She could finally rest after the exhausting day, but as she closed her eyes and was about to fall asleep, there was a knock on the door. 

Really now?!

In an annoyed way she got out of her comfortable bed and stomped to the door, opening it in an annoyed way. Alastor. Cant that bastard just leave me alone? He made my brother suffer, that is enough reason for me to hate him. I would kill him, but it would disappoint Charlie and he's probably too strong. Y/n sighed. "What is it?", the f/c coloured girl asked in an annoyed tone. "What's that attitude darling? I'm just here to say goodnight....",the tall demon, who looked down at the girl, answered. "Well ok get lost now I was just getting comfortable and you got me out of bed.", y/n answered and slammed the door on him, not caring if he would get mad. She jumped back into bed and snuggled up again, then fell asleep.