~°⭐️Chapter 6⭐️°~

Y/n was still thinking. She hadnt slept all night, thinking about options. I didn't want it to go this way... she snuggled into her blanket, she didn't think about leaving the bed soon and sighed. 

Soon, there was a knock on the door and a familiar voice was heard. Alastor... "Dear, may I come in...?" He asked gently. 

The f/c cat demon wasn't in the mood however, even tho she felt guilty and would have absolutely loved someone next to her to cure the loneliness, she answered: "Go away..."

 The overlord sighed and came in as a shadow through the split under the door. "You don't need to act all tough, darling...I won't judge you because of your weakness." He sat down on the edge of the bed. 

Y/n turned around, hiding her tears from before. "I told you, I don't want you here, I just want to be alone...", she said.

 Alastor pulled her close and she couldn't help but feel comfortable and loved. She tried to act through it, but the tall sinner placed a quick kiss on her lips. 

It was addictive, she needed more, so she leaned in for another kiss. They kissed a few times then alastor started patting her back. She sighed and leaned her head on his shoulder. 

"I'm sorry...I-i just don't want to hurt husk...he's my brother a-and-", she said before getting cut off by Alastor.

 "He'll be fine...don't worry about things too much, just do what you want and be happy...", he told her as he pulled her onto his lap. Y/n, who was tired because she hadn't slept all night slowly drifted off to sleep...

[Alastors POV]

She's so beautiful...and cute...she will be mine, and only mine soon...I will not let anyone else beside me have her...shes mine...

He couldn't take his eyes off the cat hybrid demon as she slept. She looked so peaceful....

A/N 

HI MY POOKIES I HOPE YOURE ALL DOING GREATTTTT 💙 SORRY THAT THIS CHAPTER ISNT LONG, I WANTED TO WRITE ONE FOR YOU GUYS BUT I WAS IN STRESS BECAUSE IM GONNA BE AN ACTOR IN A THEATRE IN A FEW DAYS AND IM WRITING A BOOK ABOUT THAT WHICH WE WILL SELL, SO IT WILL BE MY DIRST OFFICIAL BOOK!!! But dw, it doesn't mean I will end the story or discontinue it when I don't post that often, I'm just a bit stressed.

LOVE YALL!!!

-Snowy