~°⭐️Chapter 5⭐️°~

Y/n rushed back into the hotel, she was about to mentally break down. 

What happened to me? Why did I do that?! 

She had so many questions but no answer to them. She opened the door to the lobby and everyone was there.

 Fuck

She hid her blood stained hand with fingerless gloves, but the blood was still a bit visible. "Hi! Where have you been, y/n?", Charlie asked joyfully. "Uhh...I was just on a walk in the forest...", she lied. 

"oh, alright.", Charlie answered. Y/n had to get away from everyone. Now. "I'll be upstairs, in my room.", she said and quickly walked to the stairs, but then was stopped by husks question: "uhh...you ok?" "Yeah. I'm just tired.", she said as she put on a fake smile and chuckled nervously. She rushed upstairs, and even tho husk didn't seem convinced he just shrugged and went back to washing bottles. 

Alastor however didn't give up. In form of a shadow he followed her upstairs and peeked through the small open part at the door. Y/n was struggling with getting the blood off her hands, it was still a bit visible on her f/c fur. Then, the tall deer demon appeared behind her and put his hand on her shoulder. 

He gently grabbed her hands and then asked: "Darling~ what happened~?...I can tell that this is blood..."

 Y/n had turned around as she noticed and she looked away. She leaned backwards over the sink to avoid contact with him. I can't tell him!, she thought. "Oh- uhm- while I was on the walk I accidentally got my hand sliced with a thorn..." 

Alastor chuckled and lifted her head by her chin so that his red eyes looked into her e/c ones. "Oh sweetheart~ there is no wound~" he leadned in closer, he was now slightly bending over the sink with y/n in front of him. The tall sinner let go of her hand and she quickly put both of them on the sink to get a hold, and he put his hand on it, one to her left and the other to the right. He basically had her pinned and trapped. 

Y/n's face was red again. "Aw, how cute, your face is almost as red as the blood on your hands~ now darling, what actually happened~?" Y/n looked away. I can't just tell him that I murdered someone! "I-I-" 

before she could say anything he placed a kiss on her lips... the kiss went on for a while and as alastor tried to get his tongue into the kiss, they heard a familiar voice. Husk..

"WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU TWO DOING?!" He looked mad and disappointed... y/n quickly pushed the tall demon away and looked at husk, embarrassed. "UH- HUSK- BROTHER- ITS NOT WHAT IT LOOKS LI-" 

The cat demon cut her off. "I don't wanna hear any of your bullshit. I thought I could trust you, but you're here, making out with the man who ruined my fucking life.", husk said annoyed. "Husk- please-", the Grey cat demons sister tried to apologize, but husk wouldn't let her. "Shut up", he said and walked off. 

Alastor put a hand on her shoulder, but she sighed: "not now, alastor." The deer demon looked disappointed but walked off in a shadow. Y/n layed down, thinking about what she could do to apologize to her brother....

A/N

SOO SORRY THAT I HADNT BEEN POSTING I JUST HAD A LOT OF STRESS IN SCHOOL AND IM REALLY REALLY SORRY ILL TRY TO GET MORE CHAPTERS OUT! LOVE YALLLLL

-Snowy