~°⭐️Chapter 3⭐️°~

A few days had passed, and it was mostly the same. She was often with the other sinners in the hotel. She avoided Alastor, but he always talked to her anyway. It's annoying, she thought. She hated it. Right now y/n was talking to angel dust. "So....why are you in hell?", the tall spider demon asked. Y/n looked to the ground. She couldn't tell him the real answer. She thought for a moment and then lied, and due to her being good at faking emotions and acting it sounded real: "I can't really remember....all I remember is the pain...." 

Angel dust put a hand on her shoulder. "It must've been the worst pain ever....", he said. The e/c eyed girl silently nodded and looked at him. Angel dusts phone then got a notification.

 "Who's it from?", y/n asked with a curious tone. "O-oh- it's my boss, I gotta go-" The spider demon answered, then left in a hurry. The f/c girl sighed. I'm all alone again....husk is out gambling, Charlie and Vaggie are somewhere together, she didn't know where, sir Pentious is outside going for a walk with his egg boys- and Alastor is here, but do I need to talk to him? I'd rather be alone....

 She walked upstairs towards her room, but just when she was about to open the door, she felt something on her shoulder. It was a hand. Alastors hand. What are you doing, darling...?", 

Alastor asked. "That's none of your business. Leave me alone.", the e/c eyed cat demon answered. She was still angry because of what husk had told her. The tall deer demon chuckled quietly. 

"Darling...you're a feisty one...I like that..." He turned her towards him, then gently leaned her on the wall behind her.Y/n could feel her face heat up as he got closer. He leaned his forehead against hers and then whispered: "so, what were you doing~" 

the girl stayed silent. She was literally unable to speak. A blush had spread across her face, it was even visible through her f/c fur. Alastor brushed her fur on her head softly with his one hand, the other one slid down to her waist. "Cat got your tongue?~", he whispered again seductively. Y/n remained silent. She felt as if her heart would jump out of her chest, due to its quick beating. Alastor got closer, pressing his body against hers. His free hand wandered to her cat ears and he gently started petting them. Y/n blushed even more. If anyone else would have let her like this, she would have been annoyed and mad, but with Alastor...hold up, what's happening with me?! "You're so cute~", he whispered once again. His grip was firm, it wasn't too strong or hurting her, but she couldn't escape. She had a strange feeling in her stomach, am I starting to fall in love...? No,no,no that- I can't fall in love with a psychopath!! Suddenly there were footsteps and after Alastor looked into y/n's e/c eyes he let go and acted as if nothing happened. 

 "Always nice to catch up my dear!", he said with his normal tone and walked away. The f/c coloured girls heart was beating quickly. 

What the hell just happened?!