~°⭐️Chapter 4⭐️°~

{TW: ⚠️ THIS CHAPTER WILL CONTAIN MURDER AND BLOOD ⚠️}

{y/n's POV}

Y/n was in her room, thinking about what had happened. No,no,no- I can't love somebody like him, what would husk do if he knew..? She sighed. She should probably sleep now...

{Alastors POV}

Why did sir pentious have to walk in just when he was being successful...I made her fall in love with me....She'll be mine soon...

{y/n's POV}

The e/c eyed girl woke up to a knock on her door. Why did they have to knock so early. She sighed in an annoyed way and walked to the door. "Who the fu-" Alastor was standing there. She quickly became quiet. "Hello my dear! Just wanted to say good morning!" Y/n looked away for a moment and said: "alright....good morning..." 

Alastors smile grew a bit and he lifted the girls head up by her chin. He looked into her e/c eyes and chuckled quietly. "Darling...I would be happy if you looked at me while talking..."

 y/n blushed. Holy shit, he's hot. Wait, what the hell am I thinking?! Alastor got closer to her face and whispered. "Did you hear what I said?..." y/n was at a loss of words and just nodded. 

Alastor got even closer, so that the f/c girl could feel his warm breath on her skin. The radio demons breathing was normal and calm, while y/n's breath was quick and panicking. The shade of red was also visible through her fur.

Alastors left hand slid down to her waist and he pulled her close, the shade of red on the girls face was red. The tall demon bended down to the flustered cat demon and got closer, to the point their noses touched.

 "Do you mind~?" Y/n didn't talk, she also didn't move if the slight shaking doesn't count. She didn't know herself. Do I mind? Do I want to kiss him? Do I have a choice?! She sighed internally. She didn't mind at all.

"I take that as a no~" he got closer, and their lips glued together. He kissed me. Y/n closed her eyes. If she was honest, she actually enjoyed it. I love him, but why...? He made my brother suffer.... Her thoughts were all mixed together, like a soup. Am I in love? I am, but- am I really? After a bit of time someone alastor broke the kiss. He looked deep into her e/c eyes, then said: "well, see you later then." 

He walked out, and went into the lobby.

                                                                                   ~°🩵°~

After the breakfast y/n decided to go for a walk in the forest. She needed some time for herself. She walked along the trail into the woods and sat down on a fallen tree. The f/c furred girl put her hands into her pockets. There's something there.....a pocket knife. I completely forgot it was there. Suddenly, her ears perked up at the sound of footsteps. She gripped the pocket knife tightly and looked around. There was a stranger...she didn't know that demon. He hadn't noticed her yet. Y/n hid behind the trees and suddenly.... Something got into her....i need to kill.... Need to.... Blood.... What the hell is happening with me?! 

The demon walked deeper into the woods and the e/c eyed girl followed. The demon turned around and saw her. "Who the f*ck are you?!", he said. Y/n, who wasn't in control of herself anymore, just chuckled and walked towards him, hiding the pocket knife. 

She never know she could teleport until now, because she did. She teleported behind him and stabbed him in the back. Blood flew out as the sinner screamed in pain. No one can hear him. We're deep in the forest.... He fell to the ground, still bleeding. Y/n waited a few minutes, then checked for a pulse. 

He's dead.