CH. VI

MOTHER OF DRAGONS

❝the blood of old valyria runs through my veins❞

the blood of old valyria runs through my veins

♔♔♔

Prince Daemon and Vylenya of House Targaryen had spend their time on Dragonstone well, observing the new hatchlings as they grew larger with each passing day. And beside the dragons, the two focused their focus on each other, exploring the other while Daemon would fuck her on every surface of Dragonstone—to the poor servants and Maester dismay.

Daemon had asked her, each time, if this had been the moment their child had been conceived, but Vylenya had always shook her head no. They had been surrounded by five young dragons; Yndrir, Chrydar, the newly hatched ice dragon laid by Cannibal Suvaen, the dark brown and green dragon with large horns covering his body which they named Zaenon, who Daemon believed to be a special type dragon meant for rocky lands, as the small dragon had claws on its wings. With the birth of this dragon, Vylenya had been certain the end of Viserys had been coming nearer, his happiness would soon die.

"Viserys is giving a tourney for his new Heir" Daemon said as he walked into the hall where Vylenya held the smallest two dragons in her arms. "He does not yet know if this child is a boy" Vylenya said as she felt sorry for Aemma, always used for Viserys own gains for a male babe to be born to him, which seemed more than impossible at this point. "He has an Heir, I am his Heir" Daemon said joining Vylenya as she looked to him. "Do you wish to join the tourney?" she asked and Daemon looked to her. "Would be fun to show the knights how its done" Daemon said as he looked to her. She rolled her eyes as she stood up, Suvaen screeching in her arms as Daemon placed a strand of pale silver hair behind her ear. "Come with me, I know how much you miss flying Cannibal" Daemon said as he looked to her.

Vylenya was silent for a moment. "Our babe will be born within the year, Daemon" she said as she gave him a saddened look, she had liked Aemma, and wished it had not been the way it was as Daemon looked to her, his hand on her flat belly as he closed his eyes. "When we return, we shall wed in the tradition of our house" Daemon said as he looked to Vylenya who smiled to him, before she kissed him as she went to ready herself, the banishment of the King meant nothing to either of them, it had been over eight moons since, and they had been hidden away from Court on Dragonstone.

Vylenya dressed herself in Targaryen red and black as Daemon wore a beige and purple tunic, as they settled themselves in the saddles of their dragons before they flew towards King's Landing as they saw a yellow-golden dragon fly around the Red Keep as Cannibal roared towards the smaller dragon as they landed in the Dragonpit as the Dragonkeepers bowed their heads. Caraxes turned his head towards Cannibal who ruffled her scales as Rhaenyra and Syrax landed shortly after them. A growl was heard from the large black beast as did Caraxes before Vylenya dismounted her dragon, caressing her nose to calm her, she knew the large she-dragon was restless from being away from her hatchlings, Vylenya could barely imagine how she would feel if she was taken from her children.