𝟐𝟓. ( mine. )

CHAOTIC YELLS ERUPTED in the kitchen as Jake's fist collided with the side of Hanbin's face, the Sim boys actions being a shock to not only Hanbin himself, but also everyone else

CHAOTIC YELLS ERUPTED in the kitchen as Jake's fist collided with the side of Hanbin's face, the Sim boys actions being a shock to not only Hanbin himself, but also everyone else. Nobody had expected Jake to get into yet another fight at a party this summer, and so when their attention was grabbed when the boy threw another hit, gasps accentuated throughout the home.

Hanbin, being quick to retaliate, threw a hit back, fury spread across his features as he grabbed Jake by the collar of his t-shirt.

Isabel's eyes widened in frenzy and she took a few steps back, unsure what to do in a situation like this. Usually, her brother would be around to prevent the fight from getting any worse, however as time went on and more and more blood leaked from the boys, it felt as if Jay was never going to show up and save the day.

"Jake!" Isabel panicked and she went to take a step forward, panic bubbling in her stomach — which made her want to puke — though, just as she was about to reach out to the boy that now had a firm grip on Hanbin's jacket, she was quickly yanked back by a firm grip on her wrist.

"Are you stupid?!" She heard her brother shout over the loud music, and instantly she felt her body relax. "What the fuck happened?" Jay asked, but he didn't leave a chance for Isabel to answer as he'd already hurried to the two boys — Sunghoon and Niki hot on his tail — to try and depart them from one another.

It felt like an eternity for Jake and Hanbin to finally be pulled apart, and as soon as Issy watched the Sung boy step back to where his friends were stood, she scurried over to the chaos, her bottom lip tightly tucked between her teeth as anxiety ran through her veins.

She could feel her heartbeat race as fast as ever once her brown eyes landed on Jake and she couldn't help sigh. His nose had a few slithers of blood dripping from it and his bottom lip was completely busted, along with his red eye that was bound to bruise sooner or later.

She wanted nothing more than to engulf him in a tight hug, lecture him about his actions and take care of him, but with her brother standing only inches away, she knew couldn't do anything. It was like she was in chains and couldn't get free.

"What happened?" Jay asked, looking away from his best friend and over to Hanbin, who was busy groaning in pain with his friends, Matthew and Jiwoong surrounding him.

"You tell me," He scoffed, rolling his eyes as he sent Jake a fierce glare. If looks could kill... "This psychotic bitch swung for me just because I was talking to your sister." Hanbin explained in annoyance.

Isabel had drowned out the rest of Jay and Hanbin's conversation, far too concerned for the boy beside her — who had now subtly placed his hand on her waist. He too, wanted nothing more than to escape the situation and be alone with Issy, and so, he let out a hiss of pain as he licked his bottom lip habitually and turned his head to look down at the Park girl.