004- Partyyy

I walked into class the next day feeling better. Cedric and his annoying bullshit were far from my mind, all I thought about were the wonders of what would happen tonight at the party. It's true that I won't be able to go to the quidditch game but I will be going to the party afterwards. Sitting down with a smile on my face thinking about how I'd interact with Theo, I was certainly content with myself for the time being. Though that was short lived when my smile dropped once Cedric walked in and sat down next to me. He smirked and leaned back in the seat to my left. "Well good morning, love." I rolled my eyes and sighed. Determined to not let him ruin my mood I gave him the fakest smile and laugh I could. "Dipshit." He rolled his eyes and exhaled. Over the next 20 minutes my mind wandered on and off. The thoughts of the party were consuming me to the point where they were the only thing I could think about.

"Soo, big match later. Could I have the pleasure of going with you?" I scoffed as a feeling of disgust crept over me. "You're joking." He shook his head. "There's nothing I'd love more." I rolled my eyes and continued doing my work. He scoffed and continued to annoy me. "Oh come on, who else would you possibly go with? Those two guard dogs you call brothers? Or maybe a little pity date?" He gasped and continued. "Or maybe you're going alone, maybe Nott will see you and show pity, Merlin knows you've been in love with him long before we even started dating." He found this amusing. I, on the other hand, was ready to punch him. Not just for stating the obvious but for saying out loud what I've been facing for years. But I didn't, I didn't satisfy his need to torment me, I kept my anger to myself and ignored him the rest of the class.

The end of the day was near and everyone was getting ready for the quidditch match. I was going to finish studying then I'd go to the party. My assignment was writing an essay on Everlasting Elixirs. I studied my textbooks over and over again, trying to find the most information I could on this subject.

In the next 73 minutes I was already almost done on my last assignment. I read over the essay to myself. "Appare vestigium is a spell which reveals the traces of magic-including spells. It magically transports the caster to another location instantly, the destination is one that  the primary user has been to or seen in some way previously. It can be used to apparate many people at once if holding onto each other."

I smiled to myself after I read the last sentence. Feeling proud of myself, I decided to get ready for the party.

Feeling confident I decided to go with a little more revealing outfit. Not that anyone would care, I mean Tom wouldn't even be at the party, he wasn't one for social gatherings. And then Mattheo would either be too high or drunk out of his mind to even notice. After a little while I came up with a short black dress that ended mid-thigh, it had little white shiny dots on it as if it were the night sky. I decided to wear some 4 inch black boots, not daring going too far since I planned on getting black out shit faced drunk. Probably so the thoughts of neither Cedric or Theodore could overwhelm me tonight.

I put loads of concealer under my eyes and some on my chin and forehead. I put some contour on my nose and a tad bit of blush on. Sticking to my regular  eye routine except with a little natural eyeshadow. I used some brow gel for my eyebrows and my favorite lip combo. Brown lip liner drawn onto the edges of my lips and some brown lipgloss on the outer sides of my lips and lastly some lighter brown lipgloss on the inside of my lips, leaving them a nice ombre of brown.

I put on one of my black bags, and put all the necessities in there. I put on a big black blazer I stole from Tom, then lastly a gold necklace Tom and Mattheo gifted me for my birthday and walked out.

I couldn't hear the music now, probably because they used a silencing spell. Though once I walked into the Slytherin common room the sound quickly came blasting in my ears. The spell of alcohol and weed quickly filled my nose as I looked for familiar faces. Like I guessed Mattheo, Draco, Blaise, and Enzo were already drinking. Enzo wasn't as clearly drunk as the others were but he was still drinking nonetheless.

I saw Pansy and Theo laughing at the boys as they were making fools of themselves like usual. My eyes stuck to Theo for a little too long before I made my way to the drinks table. I grabbed a cup of fire whiskey before walking over to the group.

Everyone was visibly having a good time and I was glad. I was glad these people were my friends, they all spoke to me in their own way and interacted with me. Not a single one of them saw me as the unwanted annoying little sister who stuck to her older brothers' and their friends like glue. Thank Merlin because I don't know how I'd be if they did.

By 12 everyone was already drunk, I can't say I wasn't either. I mean this was the rare chance I didn't have an annoying rat in my ear telling me to be careful or don't drink too much. I love Tom and Mattheo to death but sometimes I feel like they were put on this earth to annoy the living shit out of me.

I made my way to the drinks table for the 8th time tonight. I was bored out of my mind. Mattheo was gone with whatever girl he decided to show his room to, Pansy was dancing with Blaise, Draco was passed out on the floor, and Enzo was gone he probably snuck away with the girl he's seeing. Even the background people were having a good time dancing.

I poured myself another cup of fire whiskey which was snatched out of my hand and I had to watch it be swallowed down in front of me. "Could have just asked." I said, crossing my arms. Theo chuckled, he appeared to be more sober than I was, I mean he could actually stand but that drink he so rudely took from me could change things.

"How many have you had?" He asked in a low drunken voice.

"That's none of your concern." I said slurring my words.

"You're my best friends' younger sister. I think I should be a little concerned."

Ouch I hate that label. I'm not just you're 'Best friends younger sister'

Though I didn't say that, I just rolled my eyes while he sighed. "Come on, let's go." He said dragging me away from the drinking table, and away from the common room. Once he realized I could barely walk he picked me up over his shoulder and took me to his dorm.

Usually my heart would be racing but any chance I had hoped for was unlikely to happen. He was most likely only taking me to his dorm because he knew if he took me to my own, that'd be the first place my brothers would look for me and he didn't want to hear a lecture about how he let me get drunk.

Which is crazy because no one is responsible for me.

He opened the door and I walked in, I fell back on his bed and sighed loudly. He just laughed.

In the next 30 minutes I had sobered up a little bit as we were just having a conversation about dumb shit like our favorite childhood tv shows or books. He was slowly rubbing my back as we were just enjoying each other's company.

My face and body were cool, acting as if this was a normal situation though my heart was racing. Butterflies in my stomach were an understatement. 1o minutes ago I told myself I was going to make a move, now I've just been repeating to myself over and over again 'Do it, Do it, Do it.'

I wasn't going to do shit. Or was I?

No time like the present so feeling the need to express myself I did it. What better way to do it with actions, right?

Leaning over, I brushed my lips against his. I felt him grow stiff, but he kissed back almost instantly. Grabbing my hips he pulled me on top of him, and I slowly grounded circles into him, eliciting a soft groan against my lips from him.
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

*Theo's POV*

The next morning I woke up pretty early. I rubbed the tiredness from my eyes when I felt a weight on me. I looked down and there she was Ontari Riddle laying naked asleep on top of me. Her arm draped across my waist as she used me like a body pillow. I groaned, hitting my head on the headboard.

How could I put myself into this situation? This was my best friends' younger sister. Tom and Mattheo's younger sister. If they found out they would beat the living shit out of me.

But merlin how beautiful she looked. Her long curly brown hair fell to her side, her full lips, her brown skin, she looked nothing but desirable in the morning. I knew she gorgeous but damn. Seeing her close, seeing her naked, it was insane.

I looked at her once more before remembering how off limits she was. Then again how much I wanted her.

"Fuck."