005- Hogsmeade

Theo's POV

It was 6 in the morning when I woke up, thank Merlin it was Saturday. I looked down on the woman on top of me. She was laying asleep with not a care in the world. Seeing her like this made me forget about everything.

She looked so beautiful asleep, she was truly one of a kind. I mean everything from her toes to her hair was perfect, this woman was exceptional. I could have gone on looking at her for hours until my mind wandered to her brothers.

Tom and Mattheo Riddle, they were my best friends. We all grew up together, so how would they react if they found out I had slept with their sister? They would be livid if I even touched her, and I was their best friend. They treated her like she was this precious gem that couldn't be touched. If she was, all hell would break loose.

I didn't want anything to happen, I mean this was probably just another drunken mistake, a really big mistake. It'd be best to act normal and pretend like it meant nothing, right?

I was still wrapped in my own mind when she started to stir and wake up. I could feel her heartbeat and her warm skin on my chest. I wish I could stay like this forever but that was highly unlikely.

She finally opened her brown eyes and I watched her as she slowly became aware of her surroundings. She blinked a couple times and wiped the sleep from her face. She sat up, somehow still totally unaware of my presence. I decided not to say anything first, I'd leave that up to her. She looked at my room, a wave of confusion visibly hit her face.

When she finally looked down at me I was already staring up at her.

"Theodore!" She jumped back in shock. Quickly covering up her body with my blankets as if I wasn't just all over her a couple hours prior.

I stayed quiet, looking at her in her state of confusion and panic. "We..." She stopped, looking for the right words. So I said them for her.

"We fucked." She tilted her head and blinked at my sudden bluntness. She got up from the bed, taking my blankets with her, leaving me exposed. She looked around the room, I just assumed she was looking for her clothes.

She turned around and looked me in the eyes for a moment, then her eyes wandered down. Her eyes widened before quickly turning away and resumed finding her clothes.

It wasn't long before she found them and dressed. She shook her head as she threw the blanket back on me. "My brother's are going to be furious." She said as the realization finally hit her.

"It shouldn't have even happened." I dropped back onto my pillow after I said that. Looking up at the ceiling, avoiding her gaze. What I said was as untrue as it was harsh, but I couldn't just say I wanted and liked it could I? I knew she was hurt by the sudden silence that came from her.

Since she wasn't going to say something I continued to, I sighed and got up on my elbows. "Look, this was a drunken mistake. Something not worth telling anyone, for both our sakes. We should just go about our lives and pretend it never happened." Her eyes were big and brown, staring into mine like I had just insulted her in 20 different ways. I probably did, I knew she wasn't as good in relationships as I was, and what I just told her probably broke her heart.

But this wasn't even a relationship, this was a one night stand between two teenagers that were very drunk. Whatever feelings I may have had for her before this were irrelevant, same with hers.

"You think this was a mistake?" She finally spoke out. She was playing with her fingers, nervous for my response

What I wanted to say would not leave my lips so I decided to avoid her question. "We should pretend it never happened."