꧁𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐒𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐄𝐱𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞꧂ 

Someone :*.....* = action.

Someone :"....." = talk.

Someone :'.....'   = thought.

Enjoy!
________________________________________

      Just a normal day in elementals and fusion household. Where a peaceful morning until chaos come out of nowhere. A boy who just wearing his orange dino hat just got shook by suddenly screaming at downstairs. He then open his door and run downstairs to see six boys got mad by two angry mother. Just then a cat jump on him.

????? :"HOW MANY TIME SHOULD WE TELL YOU GUYS DON'T BRING CATTUS INSIDE!?"

Them :"WE'RE SORRY GEM!! GLACIER!!" while looking down.

     Both of angry mother is name Gempa mother of elementals and Glacier mother of fusion. While the one who got mad is TTM and The Fusion TTM and that is Taufan, Blaze and Thorn from elemental TTM while the other is Frostfire, Sori and Gentar who is king of chaos-. They beg for the mother forgiveness until a boy who wearing a orange cap goes to them.

???????? :"Calm down Gem, Glacy they didn't mean to bring Cattus inside" while patting both head of angry mother and Cattus just sit on his head.

Glacier :"But- Ori!? They bring Cattus inside five times in a week!!" Which Gempa nodded.

     Ori is the name the elementals and fusions give to him. His real name is Boboiboy.

Boboiboy :"Now now, is seven in the morning. You guys don't want to start a day with some arguments right?" Still patting their head.

     Both of them just nodded while the other is just shook how easy Boboiboy calm the two angry mother.

Gempa :"Since is end now.. I'm gonna cook breakfast for us" while turning away from them and go to kitchen.

Glacier :"W-wait Gem! I want to help!" While running towards Gempa.

Boboiboy :"Hehe, so they both got the lore mother huh"

    Just as Boboiboy want to go to backyard to get fresh air, he then got tackled by two innocent element and fusion. Boboiboy then look down to his leg to see both of them look at him while crying.

Boboiboy :"E-eh!? W-what's wrong!?" *worried*

Thorn :"How do you calm two mama at the same time!?"

Boboiboy :"Eh?" While tills his head.

Sori :"Yeah!? How you calm them so easily!?"

Boboiboy :"What do you mean? They always easy to calm" while looking at them.

TTM and TTM FUSION :"W H A T!?"

Boboiboy :"Uhm.. What's wrong?"

Blaze :"How just how-"

Frostfire :"Ey- at least we know what they weakness-"

Gentar :"For real-"

Boboiboy :"Ok.. I'm confused.."

Taufan :"Don't worry Ori!! Is just we shook how you calm them!"

Boboiboy :"Wait, does this time no one ever calm those two!?"

Taufan :"Kinda-"

Thorn :"Yup-"

Boboiboy :"Not even Hali or Sopan or Supra-"

Sori :"Yeah-"

Frostfire :"Huh uh" while nodded.

Boboiboy :"... You know what. Lemme just go out and have a fresh air-" he then open the door that reveal a backyard and close the door behind him.

Blaze :"I think Ori is speechless-"

Gentar :"Can tell-"

Thorn :"Wait the minute, does Ori ever get mad?"

Taufan :"What do you mean Thorn?"

Thorn :"I mean, everytime Ori mad he always changes to Hali and Blaze right?"

Gentar :"Wait- you got a point-"

Blaze :*Gasp*"Does that mean.. Ori never mad while in his form!?"

Thorn :"Yup!"

Taufan :"Now that I think about it.. Where does Gempa get that trait"

Frostfire :"Imagine is from Ori"

Krik~ Krik~ Krik~

Frostfire :"Hold up-"

Sori :"Whattttt-"

Blaze :"Nah- it can't be-"

     Just then someone who come in through backyard door and overheard the conversation then said.

?????????? :"Ori do have that trait you idiots "

Thorn :"Eh!? Hali!"

Blaze :"And how do you know that Mr Tsundure?" While looking at him with suspicious.

Halilintar :"Oi! Also, trust me- it was the scariest thing I have experienced in all these years-"

Them :"..."

Halilintar :"He also make Gempa scare-" while turning his head to left.

Thorn and Sori :"O r i"

Taufan and Frostfire :"M a k e"

Blaze and Gentar :"G e m p a"

Them :"SCARE!?"

Halilintar :"Yeah-"

Blaze :"Now this making me scare-"

Taufan :"Ahaha- now that I remember- it was actually scary-" while looking down.

Gentar :"Hold on, you experience it!?"

Thorn :"Really!?"

Halilintar :"It kinda happen went me, Taufan and Gempa make chaos at Kokotiam while he buying something-"

Blaze :"Wait, was it happen went we wasn't unlocked yet?"

Taufan :"Yup- and it was horror experience"

Them(-Hali and Taufan) :"..."

Gentar :"Ahaha! Gonna have a note to not make Ori mad or else you choose dead-"

Taufan :"True-"

Frostfire :"Tick it on the fridge so the other see it as well-"

Gentar :"On it-"

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛🅃🄸🄼🄴🅂🄺🄸🄿♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

     Boboiboy was just about to get an apple from the fridge just then he see a new note on it.

Boboiboy :"Hum? A new note" he then read and it said Yo I just want to remind you guys do not make Ori mad from the chaos king Gentar.

Boboiboy :"Eh? It seems like they know where Gempa get the mother trait. Hehe at least they know. If not I already thrown them to black hole, good thing I have patience" he then grab an apple then wash it and eat it.

(Note:Never ever make Mama Ori mad-)

868 words