༶•┈┈⛧┈♛𝘈𝘯 𝘜𝘯𝘦𝘹𝘱𝘦𝘤𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘎𝘶𝘦𝘴𝘵 ♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

Someone :"*.....* = action

Someone :"....."   =talking

Someone :'.....'    =Thought

Someone :'.....'    = whisper

Abang = Brother

Enjoy!
_________________________________________

     Just a normal day, where chaos happen in Elementals and Fusions household meanwhile Boboiboy go to Kokotiam to help Tok Aba. The Elementals and Fusions just doing there things just then they hear a scream from upstairs.

Gempa :"What the-"

Ice :"Ey- who the heck screaming in the 7 o'clock in the morning-" *while woke up by the screaming*.

Glacier :"The things that I know.. There maybe a chaos going on"

Gempa :"Yup, true"

Sopan :"I wonder what happen up there "

Upstairs

A while before chaos:

In the Laboratory

     It show that Solar and Supra working on new experiment. While they doing that they didn't realize there Blaze and Gentar who sneak into the Laboratory.

Solar :"Careful with that Supra"

Supra :"I know that abang Solar" *while holding a experiment bottle*.

Blaze :'Pst! Gentar in 3 2 1 we jumpscare them' *while looking at Gentar.

Gentar :'Ok! Abang Blaze!'

Blaze :'..3..'

Gentar :'..2..'

Blaze & Gentar :'..1!'

     Just as they say 1, they both then come out of the table that startled both Solar and Supra. Cause of the jumpscare Supra accidently drop the potion he holding.

Solar :"You both is son of a-!!"

     As Solar about to finish his word suddenly a black smoke pop out. There four then cough when the black smoke appear. Just as the black smoke disappear, they see there two figures in the black smoke.

Supra :"Who is that?"

Gentar :"Dunno"

Blaze :"Meh, probably a weak creature-"

??? ??? :"WHAT DO YOU SAY ABOUT US!?"

??? ??? ??? :"Wah~ a new boipriend~"

Solar :"What the f**k did you just said" *while looking at small guy that almost tall as a kid*.

??? ??? ??? :"W~what~ w~wong? S~senpai?"

Gentar :"Ew!! Who the f**k you call senpai!?"

??? ??? ??? :"H~huh? W~why y~you b~being m~mean t~to m~me.." *as he about to cry*.

??? ??? :*Gasp*"HOW DARE YOU HURT HIS FEELINGS!?" *transformed into a demon*.

Blaze :"ALLAHUAKBAR!! TU SHAITAN LAH S**L!!"

Gentar :"FOR REAL!?"