༻☆*٭𝔸 ℂ𝕠𝕞𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕥 ℕ𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥 ٭*☆༺

Someone :*.....* = action

Someone :"....." = talking

Someone :'.....'   = thought

Enjoy!

_________________________________________

     It was night time where all of the elementals and fusion sleep except for one element that can't sleep due anxiety. A boy with orange cap just came home due of night shift and realize there someone at backyard. He then go there and see the dark element.

Boboiboy :"Lunar? What are you doing here?"

Lunar :"E-eh!? Ori!" He then swipe his tear.

Boboiboy :"Lunar? What's wrong? You're crying" while make worries face.

Lunar :"I-it's nothing Ori! I-I was just getting fresh air!" He then smile to the boy.

Boboiboy :"..."

     Boboiboy who know that Lunar will not confess his problem then got an idea. He then take Lunar hand and go somewhere. Lunar who just confuse where his owner take him just follow. They then arrived at the field where Lunar realize the star shine brighter than at the house. They both then sit and enjoy the star.

Boboiboy :"Hey Lunar? Mind telling me your problem?" While looking at Lunar.

Lunar :"... Is just.."

Boboiboy :"Hum?"

Lunar :"Is just that I feel lost.."

Boboiboy :"What do you mean Lunar?"

Lunar :"... I-is just.. I don't know where to go next.. Like I don't know the next step to go towards the future.."

Boboiboy :".. So you afraid doing something wrong like you did in the past right?"

Lunar :"Kinda.. Is like I can't dream for the future.."

Boboiboy :"I see.." He then look toward the star.

Boboiboy :"You know Lunar? You just like me when I was a kid. No hope for the future"

Lunar :"Really?" While looking at Boboiboy.

Boboiboy :"Really Lunar" while smile.

Lunar :"Then.. How do you do it?"

Boboiboy :"I just follow my heart. My mother always tell me that"

Lunar :"Ohh.."

     Then they both just went silent. As for Lunar he thinks about something so he couldn't forget Boboiboy advice. Boboiboy who saw him just smile and start humming something. Lunar then hear Boboiboy humming and look at him.

Lunar :"What are you humming Ori?"

Boboiboy :"I just humming some song that my mom used to sing to me"

Lunar :"Ohh"

Boboiboy :"Btw Lunar, do you want to hear a song?"

Lunar :"I-is it ok?"

Boboiboy :"Is ok Lunar" while give him calm smile.

Lunar :"Ok.. If it ok then.. Sure Ori.." While give a small smile.

_________________________________________

Boboiboy = ⚡︎ʙ