◈◉ 𝙱𝚋𝚋 𝚡 𝙼𝙷𝙰 ◉◈(1/?)

In this Au, Boboiboy are the oldest brother of the elemental siblings. At the same time have Mha crossover and Boboiboy as an idol. Soo, let's get to the story!

(Uncanon!)

Someone :*....* =action

Someone :"....." =talking

Someone :'.....'  =thought

Someone :'.....'  =whisper

Enjoy!
_________________________________________

Boboiboy POV :

Is been 10 years since mom died and dad goes missing. Ever since they gone, I have been taking care of my little brothers. They're just 5 years old when mom died.. Also at the same time dad goes missing during his hero work.. After that, I been study hard for my little brothers and successful got my dream job and that is idol. I was in the band Kokotaim gang where my childhood friend in! We've been dreaming about becoming an idol ever since were children. While my little brothers dream becoming a hero! And I know they will be success because of their quirk. Their quirk is powerful because they all got elemental quirk especially my oldest little brothers and youngest. They both has a strong quirk. Now all of them have end middle school and thinking about to join UA high school! Before I forget, I also have a quirk but I keep it secret for now and also secret job other than be an idol.

Boboiboy POV end.

In the Amato family mansion,

    It was the last day of middle school, Boboiboy was just cleaning the house because he got home early since he already done all his work. He also waiting for his little brothers to come back from school. While he was cleaning, the door suddenly open that show his little brothers.

????? :"Blaze! Why would you kick the door!"

Blaze :"Sorry Gempa! I just miss mah nii-san!" *he then ran to Boboiboy and hug him*.

????? :"Hey! Thorn also want to hug nii-san!" *as he ran to Boboiboy and hug him*.

Gempa :"Haish.. Both of you.." *as he facepalm*.

Boboiboy :"Haha! Is ok Gem" *as he hug both of them and smile at Gempa*.

     After Blaze and Thorn hug him, suddenly someone else hug him at the back. Gempa then sweatdrop when he see who is it while Boboiboy chuckle.

Boboiboy :"Hey there Lightning" *while pat his head*.

Halilintar :"Hi nii-san.." *he then rub his head on Boboiboy back*.

????? :"Well, that's not what I expected from tsundere" *as he enter the mansion and the other follow him*.

Halilintar :"Shut up Solar"

Solar :"Meh, also hi nii-san"

Boboiboy :"Hi Sunshine" *smile*.

?????? :*gasp* as he enter the mansion.

??? :"The heck you shook about Taufan-" *as he follow him*.

Taufan :"Nii-San!!" *he then hug him*.

Boboiboy :"Ah-, Hi Windy, hi Polar bear " *as he hug Taufan and look at Ice*.

Gempa :"..." *he then feel jealous*.

    Blaze who saw Gempa jealous then pull Thorn and hug Boboiboy. The other two also saw then join the hug.

Boboiboy :"Wha-.. What so suddenly-" *as he look his younger brothers*.