Story 1 - The Beginning Part 2

Note: First read through so corrected some grammatical errors. There will still be some mistakes but, think it's readable.

Ivory sat quietly, her body cold with nerves as she just agreed to the most insane thing possible. She agreed to be spanked to decide which story they used for their school project.

'Am I fucking crazy?' she wondered, 'Why the hell would I agree to THAT?'

The other girls were all hammering out the details but Ivory couldn't concentrate. All she could do was relive Ava's story but Ava was the mother and Ivory was her. She pictured the feeling of having the women stand there glaring at her, holding a paddle in her hands. Her mind filled in the blanks that Ava left out, such as Ava's command to stand up and face her. She imagined Ava's hand gripping her chin and lifting it to stare into her eyes. Ivory clutched at her pj's as the other women towering presence loomed over her, the smell of perfume wafting up to fill her senses.

Ava then grabbed her ear and led her to the bed where the larger women sat and pulled her over her lap. The sensation was breathtaking and not in a good way. Ivory felt Ava's knees push into her hips as she bent forward, her bare feet resting on a pillow, it's coolness all the more remarkable. Her face rested on the comforter as her arms rested above her head. She was, for all intents and purposes, laying flat on her stomach with one very big difference, her bottom was thrust upwards in a very compromising position.

Then came Ava's hands as she pulled her pj's down, the elastic band rubbing against her thighs. Then her panties followed, the sense of complete vulnerability took her as the cool air swirled and kissed her backside. Ava's hand soon landed, not unlike Erin's moments before, but repeated over and over, her tiny backside shivering with each blow. Ivory couldn't help but imagine crying shortly there after, kicking the bed sheets while trying to stop the spanking.

"Ivory!" Nova shouted.

Shocked out of her daydream, or day nightmare, she looked about. "What?"

"You ok?" Fumiko asked, "You're all flushed."

'You can bow out Ivory, you don't have to do this.' she thought. Only thing was, these were her first and only friends she had every made. All the other girls her age were too... dumb? No, too immature for her to have a relationship with. Even most girls her friends age didn't like her much due to her intelligence and smart mouth. As scared as she was, she couldn't back out now and show that she wasn't 'one of the girls'. Besides, she knew they wouldn't let anything really bad happen to her so it was her own worries that was affecting her. But she had to say, something.

"I was just imagining what it would be like to experience what Ava went through with her mother."

"Oh geeze," Ava exclaimed, "Don't even compare the two Ivory. They're not even close. Trust me. What you will go through is a spanking but not really. I know it's weird, but... wait, didn't you hear the rules for this challenge?"

She shook her head.

"Well, that explains it." Nova said.

"First," Erin began before Ava shushed her.

"All of you behave," she ordered, "I'll explain." She gave them all a look and they, whether because what was going to happen or Ava's demeanor, they obeyed.

"Listen Ivory. We are all going to have supper, then go for a swim. When mom and dad take off for the night then we will do this. Fi-"

"Tonight?!" Ivory exclaimed.

Ava held up a finger for silence. She was really falling into the role perfectly. "First, after the swim, you all will dress in your pj's, nothing underneath. We will start with hands on wall position. I'll give you all ten smacks to your pj's. After everyone gets a turn, we will do it again but with pj's down. Then, if some of you continue, I'll use a chair and put you over my knee. This time twenty spanks to your pjs. The second go around will be with pj's down.