Story 3 - Obsessive Desire

Note: Concentrating on a different character a bit. Expanding the group of friends and their personalities. First read through, corrected some things.

Nova readjusted herself in bed, trying to find a comfortable position. Nothing seemed to work. Sleep was getting harder and harder to achieve lately as her mind kept going back to that one glorious night at Erin's.

It's been three weeks since then and Nova realized she missed that feeling, the emotional part of submitting to another and the sweet ache on her butt. Her bottom had stopped hurting a couple of days after the incident but the feelings had stayed. At least for a while. Now absent, she longed to feel that again.

Another look at her clock showed 2:45 am. Five minutes past the last time she looked

"Gosh, I'm going to be dead tomorrow."

Turning onto her stomach, Nova got comfortable. She called back the memory of Ava sitting on the bed. Reliving that moment, she pretended it was the older women who pulled her pj bottoms down as she slowly pushed her panties to mid thigh. Wiggling Nova ran her hands over her smooth skin and squeezed gently, then ran her nails over her bottom. That felt good, but not great.

'Would be better if someone else did that.' she thought, 'Like Gabriel Tanner.' She smiled wishing someone told him to 'tan her'.

Hoping no one was awake, she lifted her hand and smacked down gently with the tips of her fingers.

"Pathetic." Growling, she whipped the covers off getting to her back and yanked her bottom up and lay there, starring at the ceiling pissed. "What the hell am I going to do?" she ask the darkness.

'How the hell can I get someone to spank me?' Sitting up, she picked up her phone and decided she'd risk it.

Several days ago she had made up a story of how she needed advice about college and got Ava's number from Erin. Scared, she had yet to contact the women but given her present condition, she needed to.

Bring up the contact, she begin typing and erasing half a dozen times before deciding on simplicity.

Hey it's Nova, you up by chance?

She chewed her nails nervously waiting to hear from the older women. The moments dragged on and on, and just as she was about to give up, her phone dinged.

Is everything ok?

Nova breathed a sigh of relief. Now hopefully she hadn't woken up the women and she was willing to chat a little.

Everything's fine. Just wanted to talk and coudln't sleep so....

So you texted me at 3am? Do you have ANY idea what I was doing young lady?

Nova gulped as tingles ran down her spine. 'Young lady.' How she wished she could be there with Ava this moment. She might be crying shortly after but damn it, she would sleep well.

... waiting for my text?

LOL no silly, just working on an assignment. Lucky you. A pause then, So, what did you want?

So here it is, the moment of truth. How could she explain to Ava how she felt, the desires within and the want to experience that again? Soon? Oh boy.

Just wanted to say thanks for helping us the other day, you know, with the challenge.

There was a few moments before her phone dinged.