Part 4 - Tease too much

Note: If you're still reading, you know the drill. Had a first read through though, so readable I think. Certainly not bad enough for any lap time if you know what I mean. :D

Ivory sat cross legged on the floor in the arts department trying to better fix the wings of her costume. Having won the challenge, she decided to go a completely different way with the play and thankfully, they all agreed, if a little begrudgingly.

Her new idea was more of a comedic one performance, where one antagonist leads the heroine, in this case the princess, in a hilarious misadventures due to miss reading every situation. In the play, the princess nearly runs off from her kingdom because the 'fairy' thought their was a coup when it was just everyone was preparing for the princess' surprise birthday party.

Having changed the idea, the others did put their input in and given what they went through, Ivory listened and when plausible enough, she agreed. One of their decisions, which was at consensus, was she would play the mischievous fairy. Was hard to argue since her size did actually add to the part.

But now it was to get these darn wings to flap right to further sell the part of being a fairy.

Nova plopped down beside her.

"Hey,"

Nothing came back. Ivory looked over and Nova looked haggard. Her eyes had huge circles and her face dropped like it was at complete repose.

"You ok?"

"Peachy." she said while taking a sip of an energy drink. "Other than being exhausted, bombing the quiz in math, putting crack in my screen, Easton spanking me and not being able to sleep, I'm good."

Ivory smiled at the list then froze. "Wait... WHAT?"

Nova looked over questioningly, confused.

"Easton spanked you?"

Her eyes narrowed suspiciously and slowly searched her memory. 'Did I just out myself?' "How do you know about that?"

Ivory gave her a look. "Wow you are tired. You just told me."

Looking away dazed Nova rested her head against the wall and just waved off the inquiring look with a gesture. "It was nothing, I slapped him first and he returned the gesture."

That didn't sound right. From what Ivory knew, Easton was one of those genuinely good guys. He wouldn't do that unless something made him. "What did he do for you to slap him?"

"He offered to help wrap my towel around me." Nova's head caulked to the side as she heaved a sigh.

"Wait, you were naked?" Ivory asked, suddenly forgetting about her silly wings.

Nova shrugged, "Ya but so was he so, no biggie."

Ivory's mind raced, trying to not think something scandalous. She stood up and checked to make sure they were along. Then came and knelt in front of Nova.

"Hey!" she snapped her fingers, "you were BOTH naked?"

The tired girl nodded, "I walked in on him having a shower."

Ivory blushed furiously but didn't care. "How did he look?" her eyes were wide and her breathing was shallow. Easton was 'gorgeous!'

"He's my brother Ivory, Ew!"

"Whatever, he's your STEP brother. It's like looking at a hot actor but knowing he's too old for you. Besides, you're doing it for me. So, how did he look?"