Chapter 1 - The meeting. . .

Once upon a time. . . An old mythical land full of magical creatures. . . Dragons, Elf's, Dwarf's, Vampire's, And many. . Many more. . . Each race of creatures has their own unique way of life. . . Some even lived with the humans. . One day, A vampire was born and thrown away with the humans. Yui, The vampire that has found himself in the grasp of humans. . . But yet these people did not hurt Yui, Instead they took care of him and raised him as their own, But one day the villagers started to soon realize Yui was far from being a human. . . Like before, he was thrown to live on his own as a "loner" but was found by a human named Kyle along his journey. . which now takes us. . . To the present. .

Kyle was walking down a small road, going to his home after a trip to the city, when he noticed an unusual sight: There was a person laying in the side of the road, and Kyle went closer, thinking at first it could be a dead body. But there were no signs of injuries, and he still had a pulse, so it was a alive person... It seems like a lack of sleep left the person in such a state. Kyle would never leave a person in such a situation, but even being a bit distant still from his house, he picked this person up and carried him all the way to his house, where he took all the necessary care to make him better and woke him up reinvigorated. But then he stopped and looked at him for a moment, he was so pretty, quite his type in fact... But he also had pale skin, could this be some sort of disease he has?

Yui suddenly began to show signs of waking up, Slowly, His eyes fluttering open.

Y: "Hm.."

A soft groan came from the male as his eyes were fully open, though his vision was slightly blurry, he could still make out his surroundings.

Y: "H-Huh?.. Who are you?"

Yui asks cautiously.

K: "Ah! You awakened, that's a relief! Oh, sorry, my name is Kyle. I found you at the side of the road i was going down, just to see you laying down there. I couldn't possibly leave you there, so i brought you here and took care of you... I apologize for us to meet in such a manner, but i'm sure you can understand my position... What leads me to ask: Who are you and why you were laying down there on the road?"

Y: "..."

Yui was hesitant to speak, but he knew he couldn't leave you with those unanswered questions so he opens his mouth to speak.

Y: "My name is... Yui tomokori, And my reasoning for laying on the side of the road... I uhm."

Yui couldn't just tell you that he was a vampire or he'd scare Kyle away, therefore he keeps that fact to himself.

Y: "I'm homeless."

Yui lied.

K: "Oh, is that so? Well, despite that house having two bedrooms, i live alone here. So, if you need a place to stay until you regain your footing in life, you can stay here as much as you want, since i could really use some company..."

Yui remains slightly as he thinks about the offer, Tilting his head up, He nods.

Y: "If it's not too much trouble.. then.. maybe.. I could stay with you.. I may need some company as well"

Yui says, Looking away slightly.

Sensing the doubt in Yui's voice, Kyle says in a soft tone