Chapter 3 - First time?. . .

.
.
.
.

NEXT UP CHAPTER 3!! >:3

.
.
.
.

Yui flinches.

Y: “Ah..”

Yui looks at you, his body shivering with anticipation.

Y: “E-Enough T-Teasing.. And let me feel all of you...”

Yui says blushing hard, he couldn't wait any longer, he was too eager to wait. So, Yui continues to stare at Kyle with lust and desire evident in his eyes.

Y: “Please... I beg..”

Yui says, His body grew hotter just by the touch.

K: “I see. No reason to keep you waiting, then.”

Kyle then takes his pants off and lets his cock flop down on top of Yui, and then it gets hard, getting quite the size.

K: “I hope it's not too big for you...”

Kyle then gets into position and slowly tries to insert it inside Yui, requiring a bit of force to actually enter, and so he slowly penetrates him, so Yui would every inch going inside him, until everything is in, so Kyle retreats almost all of it back to then push it all again, and keeps the back and forth motion, first slowly and then picking up the pace, with Kyle trying to make sure Yui was enjoying it too.

Y: “A-Agh!..”

Yui moans softly, his body shuddering slightly just by looking at the size of Kyle.

Y: “I-its h-huge!..”

Yui becomes tense, he gasps, his eyes rolling back as he feels the massive cockhead push against his tight entrance. It's painful, but in the best way possible. He clenches around Kyle's invading member, his body tensing in anticipation of being filled.

Y: “Ahhh.. F-fuck...”

With a shaky breath, Yui tries to relax his tight muscles. The pain is intense but bearable; it's nothing compared to the desire he feels for this man. He looks up at Kyle, their eyes meeting in a heated exchange of lust and need.

Y: “Please...”

Yui whispered.

Kyle stops for a bit, in response to Yui reaction to his advances, but when their eyes meet and Yui pleads for more, he understands his message. Kyle then lays down while his cock penetrates deeper in Yui insides, going for a deep kiss to quench Yui thirst for his touch, now their bodies in total contact, their legs moving into one another, their hips locked in place, their torsos pressed whitin, their arms intertwined and their heads together in harmony. It's the purest form of passion in display, when two souls in search of pleasure found themselves in each other's care. Kyle goes for a slower, more subtle penetration this time while giving Yui his undivided attention, going for kisses, licks and words of encouragement, Yui's pleasure more important than his own.

K: “You're doing so well Yui... To have you here, in my grasp, so good... I do want nothing more in life, but when you're with me like this, for the rest of time... To hear your moans, to touch your body, to feel your insides... Please, be mine and i'll move mountains, just to have your smile...”

Y: “I want you to.. take me... completely,”

Yui pants, his eyes locked onto Kyle's.