Chapter 2 - The declaration's. . .

.
.
.
.
.

Up next :3 CHAPTER 2!!!

.
.
.
.
.

Kyle blushes as he hears this, and says with a shaky voice

K: “W-well, the food is here already, i imagine you don't want to eat it cold... I-i have to ask. Will you leave, now that you're feeling better? I imagine you must have your own stuff to do now...”

Yui stands up.

Y: “I honestly have no reason to leave... After hearing your confession, I do not wish to leave, but to stay here..”

Yui says smiling.

Y: “So uhm.. may I?..”

He says as he steps closer to Kyle.

Kyle locks Yui in another tight hug

K: “Of course you can! From now on, you'll always can! But, i must say...”

Kyle releases him and looks at him with a bit of a more serious expression

K: “You're a terrible liar. I figured out that you are a vampire. The pale skin, the red eyes, the canines, your terrible excuses... Still, i want you by my side, i understand that the world must be rough with you, so i'll be here for you. I live here in this house, closer to the woods than it is from any city, so you will be safe with me.”

Kyle gives Yui another hug.

K: “Just.. Don't bite my neck, okay? I kinda need the blood to live”

Kyle says in a lighter tone.

Yui tenses up.

Y: “You knew.. all along yet still?...”

Yui was shocked... A human.. knew yet despite that.. still took care of me?... Yui blushed, finally he felt the warmth that he had longer for so long.

Y: “I...”

Yui was speechless and didn't have a single word in mind to say. So, he hugged Kyle back.

Writers note - And the man was too stunned to speak 😱

Kyle pets his hair while embracing Yui, and says in a comforting tone.

K: “Despite you having special needs that can be seen as savage, i see in my arms a person just like me, in need of care, in need of love just like any other... The fact you didn't jump at my neck despite having opportunities just proves it. I will give you the warmth you ask, and i will protect you, for what it takes. And if you, i will just ask one thing in return.”

Kyle separates the hug to gently hold Yui's face, looking deep in his eyes, before going for a deep kiss

Yui flinches slightly as his cheeks start heating up, Closing his eyes, He relaxes into the kiss... All he ever dreamed for.. He could now have from Kyle... He thought as he wraps his arms around Kyle's neck.

Y: “Ngh..”

Yui moans softly against Kyle's lips, embracing the warmth he finally has after yearning for it for so long.

K; “Hmmm... your lips are so soft... I could get addicted to kissing you”

Kyle goes for another long, passionate kiss, and then gives Yui a good look.