Chapter 4 - His past. . .

.
.
.
.

NEXT UP CHAPTER 4!! :3

.
.
.
.

A promise is all Kyle needs to hear to start talking

K: “I might disappoint you a bit with this one, it's not as exciting as being a vampire. So, i was born and raised in a small farm by my parents. They taught me everything i know, most importantly, you must be a good person, be kind to nature and with other people. But when I turned 18, they sadly passed away, and i could take care of the farm alone, so i had to sell it. To make matters worse, their savings combined with the money i got wasn't that much, but i decided to use it all to travel and know the world and the places it had to offer. One day i was in the middle of a trip, it was getting dark and raining, so i took refuge in a cave nearby and slept there. When i woke up, i saw there was a small chest at my side... and a skeleton clinging to it. Well, the original owner isn't gonna need it anymore, i thought, so I looked inside it. It had a small fortune in gold coins, enough for someone to live comfortably for the rest of his life...”

Kyle points to a small chest in the corner of the room

K: “A good chunk is spent now, it was used to make this house, far from a city to not raise suspicions, and because i prefer nature to people, honestly, and the things inside here as well. And here i was, living a simple life, until i found you... And to be honest, you are a better catch to me than that chest.”

Yui chuckles softly.

Y: “Am I really better than the riches in that chest?”

Yui says, smiling, he plays with Kyle's hair.

Y: “If I'm really.. that valuable to you.. then I'm truly grateful!”

Yui says, curling small strands of Kyle's hair.

Y: “Have you noticed.. how soft and curly your hair is... It's almost like a cloud..”

Yui smiles.

K: “Why wouldn't you? You are such a ray of sunshine in my llfe, i don't want to ever let you go.. Oh, do you think so...? And your hair...”

Kyle starts to play with Yui's hair

K: “Is so straight, and black... i just love to pass my hand on it... So nice...”

Kyle keeps cuddling with Yui

K: “I would love to... pass the whole day like this with you..”

Y: “It's too bad we can't unfortunately, but every other time... Even if it's just a short amount of time.. I'd gladly stay like this forever as long as it's with you...”

Yui says.

Y: “Hm... You are right... In everything... But i will also cherish these moments deeply with you...”

Kyle keeps cuddling with Yui

Yui looks up at the ceiling.

Y: “Well since being in this house all day isn't really doing us any good.. maybe you'd wanna go out for a stroll?”

Yui suggests.

Y: “And maybe... Have a little fun?”

K: “That's a lovely idea. You know, i was a bit worried you wouldl might burn out there, but since this isn't the case... Yeah, we can go for a stroll... and maybe something more, too...”