Chapter 1: The beginning

Ice decided to visit Jim's house after school and Jim started to read about a story about something called 'the unknown hero' which is something that is going viral around the city and Ice doesn't seem to like the story as he finds it Cringe as hell

Ice: "Jim, is this one of your cringy books you kept reading!?"

Jim: "Hey man, chill out! It's just a story!"

Ice: "You shouldn't be reading those things! It's literally just fake and it's all made for children! We're literally turning 16!"

Jim: "But it's real! I saw that dude in the news yesterday! How can it be fake when it's literally featured on the news as someone saving lives from danger?!"

Ice: "I Don't give a-" *his mouth was covered by Jim*

Jim: "Why do you care so much? When i read the story, you were always like, 'Oh don't fvcking read that! It's fake'. It's not even a big deal... unless... if you are him!"

Ice: "WHAT!?- WE'RE NOT THE SAME PERSON-"

Jim: "You look like him! You sound like him! You even have that scar on the face"

Ice: "It came from a cat, okay!?"

Jim: "...fine... I believe you.."

*Ice just got out of the room as he goes home, tired*

Melanine (Ice's mom): "Hey son! How's school-"

Ice: "Not now, mom."

*Ice then just went to his room slamming the door as Melanine, his mom just thinks 'oh... he's just stressed and tired.... I hope he rests well' she thought that as she kept cooking*