Chapter 6: the backstory of everything

*George, AKA Agent G later woke up and he decided to drive off the gas station due to in a risk of getting caught by the other agents. It was currently 7:00 AM in that time and Ice, Jim, and Feah started to wake up as the sun is rising*

Agent G: "...so... you are also running away from the agents?" *he asked Feah, with a slight tiredness from his voice*

Feah: "yeah... the agents already captured my family, so me and my siblings started to run away by they got caught... so it was only me who is left..."

Jim: "so... agents are basically taking over the country?"

Agent G: "well... yes, sadly. They already taken over the over states like Washington, Oregon, Idaho and the rest of the western and central states."

Jim: "WHY ARE THEY DOING ALL OF THIS!?"

Agent G: "So basically... it all started when a woman named 'Ben Dover' started a whole agency... for whatever reason. But only a few people joined her, so she came up with a plan... and is to scare people into joining her agency... so... she ordered her agents to recruit people to her agency or otherwise, they'll get shot in the head. But in some rare occasions, she also recruits people, and i was one of the people who got recruited by her, she managed to convince me that the agency pays very well as long i do my missions. It was all fun and games for her until the government started to arrest the agency, and ms. Dover, out of her anger, she made all of her agents recruit more people to take town the government and of course, the government. And by that, the state of Washington have to go under the state of emergency and the military tried to stop the invasion, but they couldn't. So she managed to take over most of the western and central states. And eastern states will be next..."

Jim: "so... basically... it was because of a woman who got mad?"

Agent G: "yeah, something like that..." *he then looked at the mirror (idk what it is called but it's a mirror in the car that could see what's behind 'em) and he saw... agent cars chasing his car so he decided to speed up the car*

Ice: "woah, woah. Why are you speeding up now???"

Agent G: "the agents are now chasing all of us... and... and... THEY HAVE GUNS"

Ice: "HOLY SH1T! WHAT SHOULD WE DO!?"

Agent G: "GET DOWN!!! DON'T GO NEAR THE WINDOW!!!"

*Ice, Feah and Jim immediately went to the back of the car, and he just covered themselves so the agents couldn't see them (George's car windows are darkened and the three can hide easily since the person couldn't see them because the glasses are darkened)8