Chapter 2: the start of the hunt

*Melanine was just cooking until she heard a knock on the door, so she opened it and she was shocked to see an agent standing in there, then the agent started to speak*

Agent G: "Good afternoon. Is this Mrs. Crazdotsky?"

Melanine: "Yes... i am"

Agent G: "Well... you see... you and your son have to come with us for some "interrogation"

Melanine: "Why?"

Agent G: "It doesn't matter. Now, you should come with me or i'll have take you by force"

Melanine: "What do you even want from us!? We don't even know you! I AM NOT COMING WITH YOU"

Agent G: "I guess i have to force you then"

*The Agent then grabbed Melanine but she decided to fight back as she quickly wrote something and started to run outside just to find... more agents...*

Agent H: "GET HER!"

*The Agents then grabbed Melanine and took her away. As the morning comes, Ice would later wake up*

Ice: *yawn* "Another day, another suffering in school..." *he said as he went downstairs just to see nobody* "Huh..? Where did mom go?" *he then noticed a plate with an egg and bacon along with a letter beside it saying 'RUN!!! THEY ARE COMING AFTER YOU!!!'*

Ice: "Huh..? What are they talking about-" *he got interrupted by a hand covering his mouth. He turned around just to see... Agent G who is forcefully grabbed him and that's where Ice realizes that the breakfast on the table is just a bait*

Agent G: "You need to come with me-" *he got interrupted as Ice pushed him away. Then he grabbed Ice again by his wrists*

Ice: "SOMEONE! HELP!!!"

Agent G: "Nobody can hear you, so you might as well come with me or i'll have to harm you by-" *Ice interrupted him again but this time Ice kicked him in the balls then Ice started to run outside* "HEY!!! COME BACK HERE!!" *he said as he is holding his crotch in pain*

*Ice then reached Jim's house then he started to bang on his door*

Ice: "JIM!?!?!?! ARE YOU THERE!?!?!" *he kept banging and banging. He didn't even realized that Agent G is behind him. Then Agent G grabbed Ice as he pointed a gun on his head*

Ice: "AGH-" *he tried screaming but his screams were muffled so he kicked Agent G away again*

*and then Agent G pulled the trigger, nearly hitting Ice. But luckily, Ice was able to dodge the bullet and he fell down to the floor as he yelled*

Ice: "WHAT THE FVCK!?"