Chapter 4: idk what to name this

*Agent G is in panic so he picks up Jim and THREW HIM INTO HIS CAR then he drove away while Jim is just laying on the backseat*

*MEANWHILE*

*the agents are just in a strip club watching the female agents well uhh... you know.. stripping...?*

*Ben Dover- i mean- Mrs. Dover barges into the strip club as the male agents just looked at her in shocked*

Mrs. Dover: "Where is Agent G!?"

Agent H: "I don't know, ma'am!"

Mrs Dover: "Then CALL HIM!!!"

Agent H: "Yes ma'am!" *he then called Agent G while Agent G is driving*

Agent G: "Oh crap..." *he then declined the call as Jim woke up*

Jim: "Who is that..?"

Agent G: "Oh uhh.... No one...!?"

*meanwhile AGAIN*

Agent H: "God dang it-" *he then got hit in the head by a bat and it revealed to be Ice doing that. As then started to run away and used a graffiti to distract the agents*

*Agent G's car then arrived in the building as the Jim and G gets out of the car... just to see... Ice jumping off a roof and hit the floor*

Jim: "ICE NO-"

*Ice then just raised his arm with a thumbs up and Agent G just looked away and said*

Agent G: "well... he's just fine"

*Jim is just in the background having a mental breakdown, panicking that Ice might die*

*the three got into the car as G started to drive away to get out of the state (the state of Illinois, actually)*