Chapter 1: The Begginning

It was an ordinary and ordinary night,

Our protagonists, "Craig Silver" was an ordinary guy with a Pretty good Life: for exeample: he worked at GameStop which he liked and his Boss and CoWorker was all the time super "Chill". And so tonight Craig was far asleep in his bed, saying all "Honk, mimimi" and everything, and of coarse, visions of SugarPlums danced in his head.. But any way Craig was having his normal night dreams when all of the sudden: a bad figure spliced into his nightly rest! The figure sprinted up to him and the figure's figures became more easier to figure out.

He had a big head as if it contained a big brain, shiny glasses that gleamed with intelligence, glistering metal braces on all of his teeth that were definitely from a The Orthodontists Office, and of course a big Dictionary was firmly affixed in his fingies.

"My name is Braino Baxter..." said the figure. His intelligence voice made it clear, he had read many a Wikipedia article...

"And tomorrow..." continued Braino, "I am going to fight you... in REAL LIFE!"

Braino Baxter sponged out a sinister cackling laugh as Craig returned to consciousness. He sat up in bed as straight as an arrow that was really straight.

"Ough! Oughh! What a terrible dream!" Craig Silver shouted with a loud gasp.

Craig's best friend, Tyler Blenvens, who he sleeped in the very same bed as Craig, was rudely awakened by the Craig Commotion.

"Hey what the damn man it is 1 A.M. in the morning stop screaming!" Tyler Blenvens shot with an annoyed voice.

Craig basically apologized and Tyler was all like "It's alright just don't let it happene agian..."

And so Craig thought like "Whew thank hell it was only a dream!" and he decided to go back to his sleeping rests and disregard Braino dream...

-- SEVEN HOURS LATER --

It was seven hours later now so naturally it was now 7 A.M. in the P.M., and Craig Silver was on his way to his work job! It was a such a beautiful day outside and Craig Silver couldn't be happier unless he like won the lottery or something and even then it would have to be a strong amount of money! And so he was all skipping to his job and whistling a Merry Old Tune and, indeed, he didn't have a care of the world....

Craig busted joyously through this slippy sliding door of his local GameStop store where he worked. His boss who was always super kind friendlyly shouted at him:

"Stop whistling that Damn Old Merry Tune or i will rip off your mout from your lips!"

Craig Thanked Boss for his chef's compliments and joyously sloped down behind the counter.

"What got you so Damn Merry today? Tch. Dummy dumb dumbass." said his mean coworker Entrophy Newbrunswich said at him.

Craig was all like "Hah! It's a LONG BIG story! But I guess I'll tell you it to you! Last night an evil guy with high "Intelligence Factor" appeared in my dream and he said, "I'm going to fight you", so, at, first I was pretty scared! But then I woke up, so, It was not real! So, I'm Merry!"

Entrophy coworker was far from Merry though. She was like "Hey wait," she puzzled, with curiousity in her voice, "Did you say... an intelligent guy?"

"Yes confirm! He had, like, a Glasses, big head, a braces, and, ha ha, of course a Big Dictionary! I'm sure am glad he's not real!" replied Craig obviously.

"Well," said Entrophy said, "There was actually an intelligent guy who was just in the store, earlier... he had, erm, well, let's see, a glasses, a big head, a braces, and, ha ha, indeed a Big Dictionary... he said his name was--"

"BRAINO BAXTER!!" interrupted a voice from out of left field!

Oh no! To be continue!