Chapter 3: TV Time

Craig was so diss of pointed to lose his Sweet Job that he walked home like hanging his head and kicking rockes and even producing "Tears" all the way home 🙁 ....

But on his way home this: a unknown figure from behind tapped his very shoulder! Craig was like "Who there" so he turned around and saw a Menacing! A mystery guy with a hat so big it obscured his face and a Trench coat so big it obscured his Boob's...

The mystery figure said in an extremely mysterious voice:

"Heh... seams like you met... "My Little Friend"..." the guy said with a protracted ellipses.

And so Craig replied like "Please clarify?" because the mystery guy's statement was far too mysterious for him to understand.

The mystery guy moaned a sigh like "ugh" and decided to clarify "I was talking about Braino that's who..."

Craig grasped shockedly at the conspiracy!

"But... that not all ha ha..." continued the Mystery Mister "soon... you will encounter the full extent... of my Evil League of Bad!!!"

The Mystery Brother crackled insanely at Craig's predic of ment and but Than he disappeared in a plume of smoke! Mysteriously!

Craig thought to himself like "What the heck am I gounna do?!" and just than he feeled another tap at his shoulder! He was all like "oh gosh damn it what NOW" but when he turned around it was no one other then: Entrophy coworker!

She was like "Hey Craig I know I like to be mean to you a lot but like it was pretty cool how you touk the blame for wretching up GameStop so like thanks Bro..."

So Craig was pretty happy at least to know at least Entrophy was rooting in his Lane so maybe everything will be ok after all.....

To be continued!