Chapter one - who's Shawn Mendes?

Hi my name is Juliet Lee, I'm 17, I live in Dallas Texas, I have long blonde hair, blue-green eyes, I'm 5'6, oh and I like to sing. And I'm here to tell you my story on how I fell in love with Shawn Mendes.

Juliet's POV:

"JULIET!!" My sister Harper yelled from down stairs.

"What?" I answered.

"Guess what mom got me!!!" She said. She was now sitting on my bed with me.

"I don't know but I bet you're gonna tell me" I said, while scrolling through Twitter.

"She got you and I concert tickets to see Shawn Mendes!" She screamed with joy.

"Who's Shawn Mendes?" I asked.

"He was in magcon before it ended" she said in a serious tone.

"Oh yeah I remember magcon, but I don't remember him." I told her.

"Well he joined after you stopped obsessing over them" she said laughed.

"Oh okay, when is it?" I asked, still looking at my phone.

"Tomorrow." She said

"Okay."

And with that she left my room. I'm gonna look him up too see what he looks like.

I typed "Shawn Mendes" in the search area on Instagram and he popped up, I clicked on his profile and started looking through his pictures and he had a couple of videos of him doing covers so I watched them as well. I mean he's pretty cute and has a good voice. He's 17 also. I guess this won't be that bad.

I decided to hop in the shower to wash my hair and shave my legs. I get out and rap a towel around myself and walk back to my room and put a sweatshirt and some shorts on. I throw my hair into a messy bun because I don't feel like dealing with it. And I start picking out an outfit, I go with a pink skater skirt, a black crop top, along with black converses. I take my hair out and dry it, I brush my teeth and wash my face and go lay in bed, I plug my phone in and play on it till I slowly start to fall asleep wondering what tomorrow is gonna be like.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys, I'm Gillian and this is my first fanfiction about Shawn Mendes. I hope you liked the first chapter. It's short but it'll get better along the way.