Chapter Five - The Party

Juliet's POV

I just got done cleaning my room and doing extra stuff around the house and I'm trying to find an outfit for the party. Dress? Or skirt and crop top? Or maybe some high waisted short and a crop top? UGHHH I HATE BEING A GIRL. Like guys can just throw something random on and they'll still look hot as fuck. It's not fair. Anyways back to finding an outfit, I started pulling out random clothes from my closet and putting it on my bed. I had like three dress and I took out some shorts and crop tops. After staring at the outfits I decided to wear the cream colored dress I had. It was already 6:15, thank god I don't take forever to get ready. I slide the small dress on and go see if I have any heels, I most likely will even though I don't know why because I always fall in heels but whateves. I found some black heels and put them on my bed. Because I sure as hell am not killing my feet before I even leave this house. I grab my makeup bag and got to a full body mirror and sat down and turn on a light near it. I do my mascara and of course my eyebrows. When I'm done I look to see what time it is and it says 6:40. I run to the bathroom and I have to say it's pretty rare to see me run. But anyways I take my hair out of the braid it was in and shook my head around. Next thing I know I hear the doorbell ring and I go into my room throw my heels on and try to run down the stairs. No ones is home and I already asked my mom if I could go out tonight and she said yes, obviously. I open the door and see Shawn in nice khaki pants and a short sleeved black shirt.

I smiled "well don't you look nice"

"I should be saying the same to you" He said looking me up and down

"Do you want something to drink?" I asked while we were walking inside.

"No thank you, I think we'll have enough of that to night" he said chuckling

"We should get going, it's 6:50" I said looking up at him

He nodded and walked in front of me so I could lock my house, when I got to the car he was standing there holding the door open for me.

I smiled and thanked him, he nodded while smiling. He got in and we started driving, we were talking about the party and he said that there'll probably be a thousand or more people there but he also said its a very big house so it won't be as crowded is the rooms.

-

We pulled up to the house and I just kind of stared at it in disbelief because of how big it was. When I blinked I looked to my right and saw Shawn looking at me and waiting for me to get out of the car.

"Sorry." I said to Shawn

He laughed "it's okay"

I got out of the car and Shawn hooked arms with me and started walking to the house.

"Just saying, they get a little crazy at parties so whatever they do I'm sorry" he said

"Oh okay it's fine" I said

Shawn nocked on the doors and I heard all this yelling coming from inside and jack gilinsky opened it. He was my favorite magcon guy. He looked me up and down with a cocky smirk on his face

"Well hello there, Shawn where did you find her at?" He asked still looking at me.

"Up your ass" he said, grabbed my hand and walked past him.

"Try to stay away from him" Shawn whispered in my ear. I wonder why jack was acting like that, he seemed so nice. I was interrupted by someone screaming.

"HEYYYYYYY-" Nash came running around the corner. And stopped screaming when he saw us.

"Who's this?" He asked.

"This is Juliet" Shawn said smiling at me. I heard Nash say damn under his breath.

"It was nice meeting you but I got to go get ready there's drinks and food in the kitchen the rest of the guys are in there!" Nash yelled running away. He's a very loud person.

"Is he talking about the magcon guys?"

"Yeah" Shawn said leading me to the kitchen.

When we walked in all the guys snapped their heads to us and I just looked at all the shots lined up on the huge counter and more on the table. I have never seen this much alcohol at a party. This should be fun.

"Hey guys this is Juliet" he said to all the guys.

"Hiiii!" They all yelled

"thats the girl I was talking about" jack G said.

"Damn you're right she is hot" Matt said and I felt my cheeks get really hot. I turned my face away so no one saw. I released my hand from Shawn's and walked over to the counter of shots. I picked one up and drank it, I could feel it burning the back of my throat and I turned around and all the guys were staring at me. I just smiled.

"I like this girl" Cameron said laughing. The other guys said they did to.

-

We were all in the living room listening to loud music when people started to walk in. We all had some shots but no one was drunk yet. More and more people started showing up and the dance floor was filled with drunk people. I was trying to find Shawn because I was getting a drink but when I walked back he wasn't there so I was walking around. I gave up after 5 minutes and went to the dance floor. I saw some friends from my school and started dancing with them. We were twerking and having a blast and when I was swaying my hips to the music I felt someone grab them and put my butt up against them. I was tipsy by now so I didn't really care and kept swaying them. A raspy voice whispered in my ear,

"Damn baby I didn't think you could dance like that" I turned around and jack g was standing there with a smirk on his face. I rolled my eyes and walked back to the kitchen to take some more shots.

Shawn's POV

I was trying to find Juliet for like an hour now. I started playing beer pong with all the guys and then jack g disappeared. Thank god, he always goes around and messes with girls and it pisses me off. Juliet walked in and looked pissed. I walked over to her and asked her what was wrong and she told me what happened and my blood started boiling. The only person to do that is me. Nobody else. I was gonna go do something about it but Juliet said that she didn't want me to start a fight.

-

After taking more shots we went on the dance floor.

Juliet's POV

I was more then tipsy but not drunk. We were on the dance floor and I was grinding on Shawn. I could tell I was driving him crazy and I was just giggling. Next thing I knew his lips were on mine and they were moving in sync. We pulled away and just stared at each other trying to catch our breaths. I grabbed his hand started walking up stairs, and yes I didn't really know what I was doing. My heart said no but my mind was taking over and saying do it. On the other hand Shawn was drunk and it was pretty funny watching him stumble up the stairs. When we go to the top of the long steps I opened the first door but people were doing stuff so I hurried and shut it. I kept walking down the hall and went to the last door and no one was in there. Shawn walked in after me and he shut the door. I pushed me up against the wall and started kissing me. I rapped my legs around his waist and tangled my fingers in his hair and he moved away from the wall and to the bed. He took my heels off while we were kissing. He broke the kiss and took off his shirt. I bit my lip at the view I saw standing right in front or me. I was up against the back board and he came between my legs and started kissing me again. That's when someone busted open the door and yelled that the cops were here. We pulled away really quick and stared at the person. Shawn grabbed his shirt and grabbed my heels and put me over his shoulders and took off running down the steps and out the back door. He put me in the car and drove back to his house. We got there and went to his room. He gave me a big shirt and i changed and he just laid on the bed under the covers I laughed and got under the covers.

"Goodnight Shawn" I slurred, and kissed him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Oh snap that was crazy. I hope you liked it and sorry for not posting in a couple of days I was really busy.