Chapter three - The Meet And Greet.

Shawn's POV

When she walked in and I saw her. She looked perfect, not like the other girls that have been in here. She nearly had any makeup on, which I like. I think the girl before her was her sister because they look alike. She looked so small and fragile, I mean she was tall but still short too me considering I'm 6'1. Her long hair fell down to her belly button. I just couldn't wait to talk to her and get to know her.

Juliet's POV

I walked over to him and gave him a hug. He was towering over me because he's taller than me, probably about 5 inches taller. There was a tan couch that we sat on and started talking about stuff.

"Tell me about yourself." Shawn said, while smiling at me.

"My name is Juliet Lee" I start off "And well to be honest I didn't know who you were until yesterday, but I started listening to your music and your songs are really good." I said looking at my hands.

"Really?" He asked.

"Yeah, but anyway since I don't know that much about you besides your age, and your name. Tell me about you" I said looking up to him.

"Well," he started off. "I'm from Toronto Canada. I started to make covers of me singing on vine. And that's where it took off, I started to go to conventions. And I love meeting fans even if they are newborns." He said smirking at me, causing me to laugh.

"I really like your smile, like a lot." He said looking at me, making me blush.

"Thanks I like-" I was cut off by one of the staff members walking in.

"Times up, its time for you to go back on stage." He told I and Shawn.

"Can I have your number?" He asked. " I mean I'm gonna be in town for a little bit so maybe we could hangout or something." He finished.

"Yeah that sounds fun" I smiled. I gave him my number and went back to my seat with Harper.

"I gave Shawn my number" I told Harper. And her eyes went big, she started screaming and dancing around. Until Shawn came back up to start singing again and she calmed down.

-

When the concert was over I took Harper to get some food and start driving home. She fell asleep and I was listening too shawn's songs, even though I just heard them.

My phone went off. And I looked to see who it was. A number I didn't recognize texted me saying "it was really nice meeting you tonight(:" I immediately knew who it was and quickly text Shawn back saying "same to you(:"

I put my phone down and continued driving.

-

I pulled up to my house, it wasn't that big. It was like a medium sized house, with two front doors, and lots of windows. I woke up Harper telling her we're home and helped her get out of the car and into her room. I went to my room, sat on my bed and saw I got another text from Shawn saying "i was wondering if you would want to come to one of my friends parties with me?"

"Woah there Mendes you don't know me that well. I mean I could be a serial killer for all you know(; haha" - Juliet

"Well I guess I'll never know until we hangout(;" - Shawn

"I guess so(: Goodnight Mendes" - Juliet

"Goodnight Lee" - Shawn

And with that I fell into a deep sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Authors note/
Hey guys I hope y'all like it so far. I'll hopefully be posting everyday and if not it'll be every two days.