Chapter Four - Hangout

Shawn's POV

I woke up this morning with a smile on my face. All because of Juliet. I hope she does come with me to Nash's party. He's known to throw huge parties. He's throwing it at one of his houses he has here. As usual there's gonna be alcohol but I don't really drink that much. Or sometimes I do but I don't get drunk. Anyways I've been siting here on my phone looking though instagram and thought I should look up Juliet. I found her profile and followed her. I finally got up after an hour of laying in bed and went to my bathroom. Instead of staying at a hotel my management rented a house for me and my family. I brushed my teeth and brushed my hair. When I was done doing my business I went down stairs and saw that my mom was making coffee.

"good morning!" I said all cheerfully and kissed her cheek.

"Well good morning to you too" she laughed "did you sleep well?" She asked. I nodded.

"Can I go to Nash's house tonight?" I asked giving her a huge smile hoping she'll say yes.

She sighed. "Yes but don't do anything stupid like last time." I smiled and hugged her really tight.

She laughed, "okay okay okay now get off so I can drink my coffee." I did as she told and asked if I could have the keys to the car because I was gonna go to Panera Bread and get some food.

-

I got into the car and got a text from Juliet.

"Hey what are you doing today, besides the party lol" - Juliet

"Well I was just about to go get some Panera bread. Wanna come?" - Shawn

"Yeah that sounds good(:" - Juliet

"Okay give me your address and I'll be there in 30-40 minutes." - Shawn

She gave me her address and I put it into mad gps and started driving.

Juliet's POV

It's 11:30 in the morning, Shawn's getting me in an half an hour. And I'm not even close to being ready. I pick out high waisted shorts with a mint colored crop top, and some white vans. I hurry up and put the outfit on and run to my bathroom. I brush my teeth, and French braid my hair really fast and pull some baby hair out around my face. I put mascara on and some lipgloss. I got a text from Shawn.

"I'm out front" - Shawn

"Okay I'll be right out" - Juliet.

I told my mom I was going out with this kid from school and she said that it was fine. Harper was at one of her friends houses so I didn't have to worry about her fangirling like crazy, thank god.

-

I walk out and see Shawn has a Range Rover. I'm in love right now omfg. I go over and get in the passenger seat and greet him.

"Long time no see Mendes" I said laughing

"Ha ha so funny" he said, smiling. "You look nice"

"Thanks so do you" I said giggling because he's in pajamas.

"Oh yeah it's the new style nowadays" he said trying to pose, but failed. We both started to laugh so hard.

After the laugh attack we had we finally started to drive to Panera bread. The whole ride we just sat there and sung.

"You know you're a really great singer" he said still paying attention to the road.

"Why thank you, you're not that bad yourself" I said smirking.

"Thanks. So wait I've been wondering, why were you at my concert if you didn't know who I am" he asked.

"Oh well my sister is obsessed with you and all the other magcon guys." I said laughing to myself thinking about how I was obsessed with the guys before she was.

"Oh that makes sense. Do you know the other boys?"

"Yeah I do but I stopped trying to get their attention before you joined" I said looking at him. He nodded.

We went back to singing and laughing at stupid things.

-

Shawn pulled into a parking spot and we went in and got in line. I ordered a apple crunch muffin with a caramel latte. And Shawn ordered a steak and egg on everything bagel with a frozen lemonade. We sat down and started talking then he brought up about the party tonight.

"So the person throwing the party tonight is Nash, Nash Grier." He said taking a bite of his sandwich.

"Really? That's cool what time does it start?" I asked

"Yeah, it starts around 8 but he told me to be there by 7:30" he said. "So are you gonna come with me to it" he asked with pleading eyes.

"Well duhhhh!!! Do you know how many people there'll be?" He shook his head.

"You never know when Nash throws a party" he said laughing a little bit.

"Oh so it's gonna be a BIG party?" I asked.

"Yeah is that alright?? If not you don't have to go I mean I'll understand" he said nervously.

"Believe me it'll be fine compared to all the parties I've gone too" I said smirking a little bit.

"Oh thank god I thought up you were gonna say you didn't want to go" he said sounding relieved. I got a text from my mom saying that I have to come back and clean my room.

"Hey my mom just texted me and said I have to go home to do something" I said.

"Okay let's go" he said getting up and walking over to the trash can and threw away our stuff.

Yet again most of the ride we were singing along to Justin Bieber, one direction and Marianas Trench.

-

When we got to my house I hugged Shawn and got out of the car and when I was walking he yelled "I'll be back here to get you around 6:50" I nodded and opened the door and went to my room to start cleaning and pick out an outfit.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

WOOOOOOOOOOO I FINALLY WROTE A LONG CHAPTER HAHA
I WONDER WHATS GONNA HAPPEN AT THE PARTY *WIGGLE EYEBROWS*