Chapter two - The Concert

Juliet's POV

It was the next morning and I got woken up by Harper jumping on me and screaming for me to get up. When I got up she went running out of my room and I walked over to my door and closed it so I can get ready. I put on my outfit I picked out last night, walked into my bathroom and started to straighten my hair. After my hair was pin straight, I started to do my makeup. It was a natural kind of look because I don't like makeup as much but without it I look awful. I was listening to "Marvin Gaye" by Charlie Puth ft. Meghan trainor. Dancing around the room and singing along to the song.

After I was all done I went down stairs too eat the pancakes my mom made my sister and I.

"Morning mom" I said and kissed her on the cheek.

"Morning, did you sleep well?" She asked while cooking more pancakes

"Yeah" I said, walking over to get pancakes and put them on my plate.

Harper walked in with a mint color dress on which stopped mid thigh. I could tell she put on more makeup then usual. Her short dirty blonde hair was curled and she had a white cardigan on over the dress.

She walked over and ask me when we were gonna leave and I told her around 2:00pm because it would take us 3 hours to get there. And it started at 6:30 so we would be able to get food and drinks and go to the front where our seats were. It's only 12 so I was sitting on my phone and looked Shawn up again and his actual music. I just sat there listening to his music and The songs were really good, which is weird for me to say considering I never like music when I hear it for the first time.

After being on my phone for an hour I walked down stairs and started to watch tv waiting for it to be 2.

-

It's two hours later and we've been in the car for one hour and Harper has been playing Shawn's songs and i learned the lyrics to some of his songs because she kept playing it over and over. But it was fine since I needed to know some of his songs because we're going to one of his concerts.

We get to the arena that it was at and we get some subway at a little cafe that was built into it and sat down and talked until it was 6:20 and we got up threw away our trash and went to our seats. Shawn finally came out and opened up his concert by singing "life of the party"
-

I love it when you just don't care
I love it when you dance like there's nobody there
So when it gets hard, don't be afraid
We don't care what them people say
I love it when you don't take no
I love it when you do what you want cause you just said so
Let them all go home, we out late
We don't care what them people say

We don't have to be ordinary
Make your best mistakes
'Cause we don't have the time to be sorry
So baby be the life of the party
I'm telling you to take your shot it might be scary
Hearts are gonna break
'Cause we don't have the time to be sorry
So baby be the life of the party

Together we can just let go
Pretend like there's no one else here that we know
Slow dance fall in love as the club track plays
We don't care what them people say

We don't have to be ordinary
Make your best mistakes
'Cause we don't have the time to be sorry
So baby be the life of the party
I'm telling you to take your shot it might be scary
Hearts are gonna break
'Cause we don't have the time to be sorry
So baby be the life of the party

Come out tonight, come out tonight
There's no one standing in your way
Come out tonight, come out tonight
We don't care what them people say

We don't have to be ordinary
Make your best mistakes
'Cause we don't have the time to be sorry
So baby be the life of the party
I'm telling you to take your shot it might be scary
Hearts are gonna break
'Cause we don't have the time to be sorry
So baby be the life of the party

Yeah, yeah, yeah
Life of the party
So don't let them keep you down
Oh you know you can't give up
'Cause we don't have the time to be sorry
So baby be the life of the party.

In the middle of his show they did the meet and greet. I'm not sure why they didn't do it before or after the show but what ever. There were probably on 10 girls that had VIP because he was still new and this was hie first concert so we each had 15 minutes with him. Harper and I were the last people to go and she went before me, so I was the last girl.

She was done and it was my turn to go. I walked into a room just me and him. He looked up and met my gaze and smiled revealing his pearly white straight teeth. This should be good I thought to myself.