chapter 54

a year ago i was bored in my bedroom, waiting for netlix to annouce season 2 of my favorite tv show which saved my life in many ways, as i was waiting i got up with a idea of a book and i liked it so much that i decide that i'm going to write it down and post the first chapter    a year later, and 54 chapter later here we are, a year ago today i posted the first chapter of in every universe,a year ago i didn't knew that it's going to be this big but look at this now wow

thanks for everything you done for thsi story,  i know i told this many many many many times but thank you without you i wouldn't be here, thank you so much for reading this story and making me who i'm today 

i love you so much 

sinclery Victoria Copper 

charlie pov:

i wake up having a big fat headache, fuck i drunked so much last night, and i don't remeber even a shit, the last memory a have is that, when it was just my and sahar ralking and then becky and ben apeared and then everything went blank, i'm never going to drunk agan, and i know i said it a lot of time but last night was the last time (okay everyone know that that's a lie)  i look at my bedside table and there is a pain killer pils and water, well thanks for who put it there, they are a life saver i sit up and take it and drink it down i lie back down 

after  a few  minuet my head didn't hurted that much so decide to get up and eat something           i walk down and i hear 2 voice it's andrew and addiso, i walked in the room  "morning" i say they jump up and look at me "morning" they said together i nodded even if we don't talk we always say "good morning and good night"  i pour myself  a orange juice and sit down on the chair i look at my phoen i open my instagram to scroll a little, i can feel addison and adnrew stares at me i look up at then and i was right they were staring at me addison has a worried face and andrew......i honestly can't read it  "what?" i ask addison looks at andrew who was still staring at me "i know i look like dead person, but you don't have to stare at me like that?" i said andrew nods and look at addison, who was looking at him he nods, addison nods too and look at me "do you rember  anything from last night?" ask addison i look at her confused and shake my head "why? do i need to know something?" i ask she looks at adnrew for a second then back at me "nothing, like when you came home?" she ask i shake my head "no i don't rember a shit wait did somethig happened?" i ask addison shake her head but she's clearly lying to me "addison are you lying to me?" i ask she shake her head again "no i'm not charlie"she says i nodded "yeah right" i said  drink from my orange juice  trying to think about what happened last night but nothing new come in, i don't even  know who brought me home, or when did i came home, and who i was with,or  that i done something that i didn't wanted to do, i reall hope i didn't emmbaresed myself, like when i sung barbie girl wirh darcy infront of hundreds of people , well that was  funny night "did i did something funny?" i ask the shake there head "no you didn't" said andrew i noodded and smile being happy that i talk to them, it been a month since we last talked (if we don't count in the argument with andrew)  then someone who i least expected  nick walked in "hi" he said i stare at him "what the fuck is he doing here?" i ask feeling myself really getting angry, fuck about that i talked to andrew and addison, the fucking brought him intothe house while i'm here "charlie, chill-" start to say andre but i cut him off " don't tell me to chill are you fucking me?" i said looked at him i point at nick "i'm asking again what the fuck is he doing here?" i ask andrew sighed "he slept around becuase we came home really late he slept over" he says "and we want to talk to you" say addsion as nick sit down next to them "no i'm not going to talk to HIM" i say andrew sighed "we, are going to, and you are going to lisent to us clearly" said andrew i laugh "or what are you going to do huh?" i say standing up but addison grab my wrist and pulled me back down "sit at your fucking ass down  and you are going to lisent to us, cuz we are so fucking tired of this, you always run away if we want to talk to you, so now you are going to fucking sit here,  and lisent to us while you are going to shut the fuck up, and if you dare to say something i'm going to slap you, you know i can do it"  she says i nods knowing what she can do, once we were arguing and i didn't let her speak so she walked up to me and slaped the fuck out of me, really lovely memory with your best  friends "okay i'm going to lisent to you" i say she nods "oka-" she begun to say but door opening cutted her of "hi guys" said my mom we all froze my hear staret beating so fast, mom don't know that me and nick broke and when she is going to come her        and see him here, thought started reasing i look at nick "give me you hand"  i say he looked at me confused  i placed my hand on the table and he'do tht same and in the last second i took it in mine i look up and smile "oh hi mom" i say she smiles the she notice nick "oh hi nick i didn't seen you in a long time here, where have you been? did charlie kept you for himself" she says winking at me i roll my eyes "mom not he been busy" i said and looking at nick who was so confused he looks at my mom "yeah i been really busy, helping my mom and uni stuff"  he says smiling "oh interesting and what uni are you going" she ask "well i'm thinking between leeds and menchester" he said i smile knowing that he go into the uni's that he wanted to go i'm so proud of him i snap out of it when mom asked me a questing"sorry what?" i said my mom roll her eyes "always in thought, i was asking what uni did you got into?" she ask i sighed, mom don't know where i got inot becaus ei she wasn't home at all, and when she was home whe was on her phoen so she didn't bothered to ask me nor andrew "umm all the uni's i applyed but i'm going to edinburgh" i said she smiled "i'm proud of you and you andrew?"  she ask turning around to andrew "umm i got into alll uni's i wanted but i didn't choose yet" he sais sgiving him a fake smile she nodsm"cool, weel guys i'm going upstair and sleep have a lovely day" she said and left as she steped out of the room a let go off nicks hand and stand up "don't even dare to read something into it, undorstood nelson" i say he nods and with that i left the room leaving them there alone  i walked up to my room and started crying, just seeing nick made me wanting to just hug him but in other hand insult him, and slap him and yell at him, god when  is this feeling going to end?

22 week s until october 

update: sooooo plan changing and there will be 58 chapter in this story and 3 prologues                      that means that there is 4 chapters  ( plus prologue) left:)

and then new era is starting