Movie Night

It was quiet in the house. Veneer had gone to a sleepover with KidRitz and the others. Velvet was left alone. She was in the living room watching her phone.
Fuck I'm really bored Velvet thought as she got up and headed towards the kitchen to grab a soda.
She opened the can and took a sip. She went back on the couch and continued to watch her phone.
Still scrolling Velvet found an old video of her and Veneer getting arrested for fraud,trollnapping, and tax evasion just to be famous.
Velvet felt sick of her stomach just thinking about the past. It reminds her that all her greatness disappeared and her talent was fake.
The only thing that Velvet could remember was having to back in the suburbs to start her high school year as sophomore.
Why did I do to the poor troll? Velvet asked herself regretting everything she's done throughout the whole summer. Thinking through her thoughts.
Velvet heard the door bell ringing. She got up and checked who it was.
Velvet blushed and saw Orchid smiling. She opened the door to let Orchid in.
Hi sweetie Orchid said smiling entering the house.
H-Hi Velvet replied shutting the door and locking it.
How are you doing? Orchid asked putting the snacks on the table.
I'm doing fine I guess Velvet replied sitting on the couch looking at the snacks.
What's with the snacks? Velvet asked curiously.
Oh I we could watch a movie since your brother left to KidRitz's house for a sleepover I thought we could do the same Orchid answered turning on the dvd and put the movie on.
Oh okay Velvet said looking at tv screen putting the cans of sodas on the table.
The movie began to start and it talks about two girls that like each other will often have sex everywhere.
Orchid got closer to Velvet making herself comfortable around her. Velvet looked and blushed as the girls stayed focused on the movie screen.
Still focusing there's a scene when two girls started kissing with each other.
This made Velvet feel horny already. This scene shows that the girl is licking her girlfriend's pussy.
Velvet felt her pussy getting wet just by one scene.
Orchid looked at Velvet confused as she paused the movie.
Are you okay sweetie? Orchid asked worrying about Velvet's behavior.
Velvet got closer to Orchid and kissed her on the lips.
Orchid moaned feeling Velvet's tongue swirling around inside her mouth.
Velvet stopped and gave Orchid a kiss on the neck.
V-Velvet ohh~ Orchid moaned wrapping her arms around her.
Velvet stopped getting up from the couch to remove her clothes. Orchid blushed see Velvet's breast jiggling.
Like what you see?~ Velvet asked seductively getting closer to Orchid.
Y-Yes Orchid replied blush getting up from the couch removing her clothes. Leaving herself naked.
Her small breast started to jiggle.
Velvet smirked as she got on top of her. Putting her breast on Orchid's face.
Orchid began to suck Velvet's breast swirling her tongue around.
Mmm fuck Orchid~ Velvet moaned arching her head back enjoying the pleasure Orchid's giving.
Orchid stopped spreading her legs to reveal her shaved pussy.
Velvet kissed Orchid's body and finally made it to her pussy.
Velvet began to lick her pussy. Orchid arched her back and moved her hips up and down.
Ahhh V-Velvet~ Orchid moaned putting her hands on Velvet's head.
Velvet kept on licking her clit until she began to suck Orchid off.
Ahhhh yes baby mmm~ Orchid moaned pushing Velvet to suck her more and realize she was about to cum.
AHHHH VELVET I'M CUMMING~ Orchid moaned as she came in Velvet's mouth.
Velvet stopped wiping her mouth with her hand and lie down.
Velvet what was that for? Orchid asked panting. Velvet kissed her on the lips.
Well that movie made me horny and I couldn't wait any longer Velvet replied wrapping her arms around Orchid.
Oh sorry for that Orchid said wrapping her arms around Velvet.
Wanna continue watching the movie? Velvet asked with a smirk.
Of course Orchid answered as she unpaused the movie to continue.
The girls looked at the tv screen enjoying their lonely time for themselves with any interruptions coming in.
I love you Velvet Orchid said.
Love you too wiredo Velvet replied still focused on the film.

Here's chapter 1
I need request for this story. Comment every single
Ideas for the chapters