Alcoholic

Orchid's POV
Another day of school. Veneer started fights again.
KidRitz trying his best to calm him down. And Velvet well she's obliviously drinking.
Seriously that girl has a drinking problem for fuck sake.
Why is high school filled with gangs,fights,alcohol,sex,and drugs. Can't it be a normal high school for crying out loud.
I was busy reading my book until I saw Ashley crying.
What happened? I asked.
Your psycho friend Veneer stabbed me in the eye with scissors Ashley said showing her wound eye.
Well you shouldn't mess with him I said going back to reading.
Ashley rolled her eye and left.
Still reading I saw Velvet and Veneer coming towards me. They sat down not talking to each other.
Hey guys I said smiling nervously as I saw Velvet looking at me drunk.
Veneer rolled his eyes and took out his sketchbook to draw.
Hey hic baby~ Velvet said completely drunk.
H-Hi I blushed closing the book.
Veneer sighed pulling out a cigarette and a lighter to start smoking.
Do you really have to smoke Veneer? I asked worrying about his behavior.
Yes you got a fucking problem smart ass Veneer said still smoking.
Veneer this behavior of yours is getting outta control those drugs are affecting you and your mental health I said.
Ha like I need fucking help Veneer said getting up from his stuff and left.
Don't mind him he's a drug hic addict Velvet said sipping her alcohol.
Okay you had to much I said grabbing mines and Velvet's stuff. I picked up Velvet up and exited the cafeteria.

Time to skip
We made it to the bathroom. Velvet started to remove her clothes.
I couldn't help but blush deeply red seeing her naked in front of me.
Take off your clothes~ Velvet said. I blushed as I slowly stared taking off my clothes.
Velvet lay down on the floor spreading her legs.
Lick hic me~ Velvet said licking her lips. She's really drunk right now.
I let out a sigh and got closer to Velvet reaching down her private part.
I began to lick her with my tongue. Velvet arched her back and let out a moan.
Ahhh~ Velvet moaned moving her hips as I continued to lick her pussy.
Oh yes your tongue feels so good mmm~ Velvet moaned moving her hips a little faster.
I began to suck Velvet off making her moan louder.
Ahhhh fuck yes I'm coming~ Velvet moaned moving her hips faster and faster until she squirted in my mouth.
I stopped and got up wrapping my arms around her.
I love hic you baby~ Velvet said getting her drunk hiccups.
Love you to alcoholic I said giving Velvet a kiss on her forehead.