Playful Pet

Male Orchid/Orion again
Alright looks like I got everything I needed Velvet said to herself grabbing a black whip and place it on the bed.
Orion blushed as he saw Velvet wearing a black revealing lingerie.
Uhh what are you doing to do to me? Orion asked blushing.
Velvet looked and smirked. Getting closer to her shy boyfriend.
I'm gonna do some fun with you baby~ Velvet replied smirking kissing Orion on the lips.
Orion moaned as he felt Velvet's tongue swirling around him. They stopped as Velvet put a collar on Orion's neck.
Now you're my fucking pet slave baby~ Velvet said seductively letting out a smirk on her face. Orion blushed as Velvet got up and removed her lingerie.
Leaving herself completely naked. Orion blushed seeing Velvet's breasts jiggling in front of him.
Like what you see my pet?~ Velvet asked seductively licking her lips.
Y-Yes Orion said blushing deeply red.
Good now let the fun begin shall we Velvet said as pulled the collar making Orion to get closer.
Velvet lay down on her back spreading her legs wide open.
Lick me pet~ Velvet said. Orion got closer to Velvet's pussy and started licking her up and down.
Ahhh~ Velvet moaned as she began to thrust her hips. Orion enjoyed how Velvet tastes like red velvet cake.
Ohhh yes I love your tongue mmm~ Velvet said moaning in pleasure moving her hips. She began to pick up speed making Orion suck her clit.
Ahhh baby~ Velvet moaned moving her hips faster until she stopped.
Aww master why did you stop? Orion asked pouting. Velvet smirked and stared to remove Orion's boxers leaving him completely naked.
Velvet licked her lips and began to suck Orion's cock.
Ahhh~ Orion moaned putting his hands on Velvet's head.
Ohh m-master~ Orion moaned feeling Velvet going fast and fast. Orion moaned really loudly and Velvet stopped.
Aww I was so close master Orion whined letting out an annoyed sigh.
Aww I'm sorry my little pet but I need you now slave Velvet said pushing Orion on the bed.
She got on top of him pulling the collar again and began to ride him.
Ahhh~ Velvet moaned in pleasure moving her hips enjoying her pet's cock.
Mmm M-Master~ Orion moaned putting his hands on Velvet's ass.
Ohhh yes mmm~ Velvet moaned as she went a little faster.
Ahhh Master you're so h-hot ohh~ Orion moaned feeling the pleasure Velvet's giving him. Velvet moaned and went faster and faster.
Orion began to suck Velvet's breast causing her to arch herself.
Ohhh fuck yes eat my fucking tits ahhh~ Velvet moaned bouncing up and down realizing they're were about to cum.
Ahhhh Velvet I'm cumming~ Orion said moaning as he came inside of Velvet.
AHHHH YES FILL ME MY PET AHHHH~ Velvet said moaning really loud and came on Orion's cock.
Velvet got off Orion and lay down on the bed panting.
Wow that was fun master mmh Orion said panting like a dog. Velvet silence him with a kiss on the lips.
Glad you enjoyed it my little pet Velvet said wrapping her arms around Orion.
We should do it again sometime Orion said blushing.
Velvet looked and smirked.
Yeah we should do this again next time Velvet said closing her eyes and fell asleep.
I love you master Orion said kissing Velvet on her head and fell asleep.