Girls trip

Based on the previous story Sexual Attraction chapter the bet.

Velvet and her friends plan to have a girls trip since spring break is coming up. She did invite her girlfriend Orchid to come along.
I'm so excited that we're having a girls trip Emma said clapping her hands.
Yeah I can't wait to show off the boys over there Olivia said in a flirty tone.
Velvet rolled her eyes until she hears arguing all over the hallway. She took a look and saw Dylan,Rachel,KidRitz and Veneer arguing after finding out the bet.
HOW COULD DYLAN I THOUGHT YOU LOVED ME KidRitz said yelling at Dylan and slapped him across the face.
What's going Velvet? Ava asked. Velvet pointed at the couple's arguing.
Oh shit they found about the bet Ava said getting all the girls and boys attention.
Veneer babe I can explain Rachel was cut off by Veneer.
EXPLAIN WHAT THAT YOU WERE FUCKING CHEATING ON ME WITH THIS ASSHOLE WHEN I GOT RELEASED FROM PRISON Veneer yelled bursting into tears and walked out of the door.
Velvet couldn't help but feel bad for her brother being heartbroken. She hates seeing Veneer cry over some slutty whore who used him for a fucking bet.
Still thinking. KidRitz walked past to Velvet and headed his lunch period.
What the hell just happened? Roger asked. Velvet let out sigh to answer.
Just Dylan and Rachel used KidRitz and Veneer for a bet Velvet replied grabbing Orchid's hand and headed to the next class. Before going to her next class with Orchid.
She looked at Rachel deadly in the eyes.
If my brother kills himself you're going to be dead sorry Velvet said pushing Rachel against Dylan and left.

After school
Finally spring break is here Velvet said letting out a yawn but realize she needed to pack for her trip with the girls.
Velvet and Veneer finally made it to their house. Veneer took out the keys and unlocked the door.
The siblings got in and Velvet closed the door and locked it.
Veneer began to set up the Nintendo switch while Velvet headed upstairs to her bedroom. In her bedroom Velvet grabbed her suitcase and started packing her stuff for the trip to Florida.
After packing she headed downstairs to the living room and sat on the couch to wait.
What's with the suitcase sis? Veneer asked looking at his phone.
Well my dear little brother I'm going to Florida with girls to relax what about you? Velvet said asking her brother.
I'm just gonna spread time with Ritz Veneer replied blushing. Velvet smirked as she heard the car beeping from outside.
Aright I'm leaving have fun with your boyfriend Velvet said teasing her brother and unlocked the door.

Few hours later
Finally we made it Olivia said putting her stuff in the corner.
I know it was an hour flight Emma said laying down on the bed.
I agree Ava said putting her phone on charge.
Velvet and Orchid sat next to each other blushing.
Say from a long flight I'm getting hungry Pamenilia said hearing her stomach growl.
Me too let's order some pizza Midori said taking out her cell phone to call an Uber.
Good idea Orchid said blushing seeing Velvet's boobs facing her. Velvet just shrugged with an agreement.
Alright ladies let's go get pizza then Kayla said as the girls followed her leaving Velvet and Orchid alone in the room.
With the girls now gone. Velvet got up and locked the door. Orchid got up and started to remove her clothes leaving herself naked.
Velvet did the same now completely naked. Orchid pushed Velvet on the bed spreading her legs to expose her shaved pussy.
Orchid what are you doin ahhh~ Velvet moaned feeling Orchid's tongue moving up and down.
Orchid kept on licking Velvet's pussy making her move her hips up and down.
Ohhh fuck Orchid mmm~ Velvet moaned putting her hands on Orchid's head. Orchid began to suck Velvet's clit making her gasp loudly.
Ahhhh Orchid yes fuck~ Velvet moaned moving her hips faster and faster realizing she was about to cum.
Orchid stopped and got into position pressing her pussy against Velvet and started to thrust.
Ahhhh~ Velvet moan gripping the bedsheets tight enjoying her hot pleasure.
Mmm~ Orchid moaned moving her hips a little faster.
Ahhh yes ohh~ Velvet said moaning really loudly in pleasure causing Orchid to move faster with speed.
Ahhh V-Velvet~ Orchid moaned humping Velvet faster and harder.
AHHH BABY YES FUCK~ Velvet moaned panting away and came on Orchid's pussy.
AHHHHHH VELVET~ Orchid moaned feeling the cum spreading all over Velvet's pussy. Orchid got off and put her clothes back on.
Velvet did the same as she kissed Orchid on the lips.
I love you Velvet Orchid said sitting down on the watching her phone.
Me too wiredo Velvet replied taking out her phone to watch memes while waiting for the pizza to arrive.

Update: meant to post this yesterday but I went to the beach to relax a bit. But don't worry more chapters will come up just be patient about it okay.
Thank you and Happy April Fools' Day everyone.
Come up with amazing jokes to prank someone.
Anyways have a great day.