Break time

Orchid's POV
Today was a boring day in McDonald's. Me and Veneer work together preparing people's orders in time. I checked my phone it read 11:59 am.
Yes it's almost break time I said to myself putting away my phone and continued working.
Dammit I'm hungry fuck I heard Veneer said letting out a groan.
I looked out of phone again and it was already 12 pm.
It's break time Veneer I said happily.
Finally Veneer said as we went outside to get some fresh air.
Before heading outside I saw Velvet and KidRitz waving at us. I blushed as I saw Velvet wearing a spaghetti strap.
Hi Ritzy Veneer said giving KidRitz a kiss on the lips.
Hello baby KidRitz said returning the favor.
Velvet rolled her eyes and walk towards me. I blushed even more seeing my girlfriend's boobs touching me.
How you're doing babe? Velvet asked causing me to blush.
I'm doing f-fine I replied blushing. Velvet smirked taking my hand to go somewhere private.
Where are you taking me? I asked blushing.
Somewhere that no one will hear us~ Velvet said seductively. I blushed even more hearing Velvet saying that.
We went made it to the girls bathroom. I blushed deeply red.
You're ready for some fun?~ Velvet asked taking of her clothes. I blushed seeing her tits jiggle.
Y-Yes I replied as Velvet got closer to me. Feeling her tits leaning against mine. I felt myself getting wet from Velvet's horny behavior.
Alright let the fun begin Velvet said removing my clothes and tossed them to the floor.
Ahh I see that you're already wet baby Velvet said smirking at me.
I lie down on my back spreading my legs showing my green pussy.
Velvet smirked and got into position putting her pussy again mine. She started thrusting my clit and moaned in pleasure.
Ahh~ I moaned feeling the pleasure Velvet is giving still fucking me.
Ohh Velvet~ I moaned as Velvet put her tits on my face. I began to suck them.
Ahh fuck yes baby suck my tits~ Velvet said moaning in pleasure as she went a little faster.
Ahhhh V- Velvet yes oohh~ I moaned realizing I was about to cum.
Ohhh fuck Orchid I'm cumming~ Velvet moaned going faster and faster.
M-Me too AHHHHH~ I moaned loudly as we both moaned and came in each other. Velvet got off me and got up to get dressed.
I did the same. Velvet pin me against the wall and kissed me swirling her tongue inside my mouth. We stopped and walked out of the girls restroom.
That was fun Velvet said spanking my ass causing me to squeak.
I enjoyed it a lot I said as I realized that I needed to head back to work.
Well Velvet I need to get back to work I'll see you later okay I said heading back inside.
Okay Velvet said heading towards her car and left to the house.
I waved goodbye to my girlfriend and head back to work.