[ Extras ]

BONUS
Like last year, and depending on how far this story will go, I have in mind two more stories in the Lilithverse. The one following this one is obviously a reunion of Lilith and Norea, but can their love happen without bad consequences? There would be an extra twist with the arrival of a certain Lucifer. My take on him will be shocking, to say the least. Again, in the line of surprises, there is one more hidden chapter to the story :).

THANK YOU
irmawoe and ella_rowan , thank you both for turning up every time new chapters pop up. Lilith was not easy to write; it was really created on the blood of self-doubt, sweat of burnout, and tears to have it completed. Next year, I want to read your entries on the ONC.

I can't thank empiresofwater , Shivran86 and EvelynHail enough for their incredible support for my ONC this year. Good luck to you three, and fingers crossed.

And of course, the Dreamland family: MiniMoxx Oxviola AriaOfStorms and sorry, my mangoes are a bit of an apple shape lol.

RECOMMENDATION AND ONC SHOUT OUT
I'm sorry, I was really late into this game, and I also didn't want to mess up my word count, so instead, here is a shout out to all the ONC that I had left a good impression on me. Please bear in mind that this list is based on my own taste and in alphabetical order.

Bleeding Hearts by StephRose1201
"He makes it his goal to seduce her, trick her, and make her his first heartbreak victim. But she's not an easy one to toy with, as her heart isn't as pure as she lets on."

***

Chimera by empiresofwater
"Leanne and Ryan must work quickly to discover the secret of the ship - and decide whether its fate under the Martian guns is deserved."

***

Devouring Hollows Hearts by AriaOfStorms
"When Elven assassin's enslave a Fae Queen within her own mines - Chyrie is blood-sworn to forge the very iron meant to strike her down. With only a few months to sever the oath, her only hope lands in the palms of a forgotten Captain and his Sea Wyrm."

***

Glittering gold by HeideHunt
"Danilo's life is a mess, from the drinking to the smoking to the nagging of his mother. It seems nothing is ever going right until he meets Dulnuan, a ghost who lived during the time of American imperialism in the Philippines. He befriends her, and she becomes a light at the end of his dark tunnel with the promise of a romantic adventure and a chest filled with gold to get him out of his miserable life. But how can he be together with Dulnuan? How can she help him find the gold? Will he wish desperately enough to make it all come true?"

***

Hell House by TGR20-16
"Can they track Augustus down and send him where he belongs? Will Connor contain his feelings working with The Devil? Most importantly, will the angels ever accept him?"